St Johnstone's Public Relations

O'Rourke

A lot of the boards family attend the games home and away, most sitting in the east stand (as paying fans) or actually working at the stadium on a matchday.

Correct!

There's absolutely loads of Browns, or relations with different names, in the ground on match day. It's a St Johnstone family (for the most part!).

Yes all good. I noted the point about pre-undersoil heating days how you could drill down to drain the soil. I am not completely sure how it works, but if drilling was really that effective you would think a detailed plan of the USH Pipes would still allow drilling into selective places.......

Just my simple brain working overtime.

Yes all good. I noted the point about pre-undersoil heating days how you could drill down to drain the soil. I am not completely sure how it works, but if drilling was really that effective you would think a detailed plan of the USH Pipes would still allow drilling into selective places.......

Just my simple brain working overtime.

That did seem like a bit of a pathetic excuse I have to agree

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/index.php

Is it just me or is that going to be dangerous? If, for example, you've sprung the offside trap and you're bearing down on goal only then to have to negotiate a deep trench?

I'm all for improving the drainage but at the cost of safety?

I think we have a plan, United are here next (hopefully). We are gonna bury them!

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/index.php

Is it just me or is that going to be dangerous? If, for example, you've sprung the offside trap and you're bearing down on goal only then to have to negotiate a deep trench?

I'm all for improving the drainage but at the cost of safety?

All the water will drain into it to form a big moat.

Just announced that the hole they bored has gone too far -but has struck a disused oil field......Sheik G Brown has now hopes to move the stadium to Huntingtower.

What if he buys Asdas and rebuilds Muirton?Take spl to court against all seated stadia,that would do!!Best surface in Scotland too!

Oh the banter:laugh::laugh:.. Just back from McD and was good to see that the Chairman is taking control of this personally. Broon was out on the pitch with the contractors. A large trench had been dug.. When I asked our esteemed leader if the trench would solve the problem.. He said

" We are looking into it":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh the banter:laugh::laugh:.. Just back from McD and was good to see that the Chairman is taking control of this personally. Broon was out on the pitch with the contractors. A large trench had been dug.. When I asked our esteemed leader if the trench would solve the problem.. He said

" We are looking into it":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good to hear Geoff is involved, no disrespect to anyone else but he doesn't suffer fools gladly. If that bit is a least serious Ghostie? :laugh: