172 Reasons Why Saints are Great

soulfulsaint

They got Paul Le Guen sacked.

The forumer who post the 172nd reason gets a bottle of champagne delivered to the home.

Now that you're a Glasgow man like Gary Davidson it does'nae mean to say you can disguise Champagne and give us Buckfast. I see you've pre-ordered -

no_buckfast-ashx.jpg

Although I have always been an admirer of the great inside forward/support striker and winger I have to say Saints have had many GREAT full-backs, that is to say great characters and some great players:

Charlie McFadyen

Willie Coburn

John Lambie

Gordon Smith

John Mackay

Tam McNeil

John McQuillan

Callum Davidson

Gary Bollan

Dave Mackay

.............................. and many more.

In the 60's we gave Alex Ferguson his chance in the game after an amateur spell with lower league Queens Park - start to his career, we gave Scotland a manager who took Scotland to Wembley and where they were the first team to beat the present World Champions, we then followed that by giving Scotland another manager who took Scotland to an undefeated World Cup Finals in West Germany including a group with Brazil.

i been in a police cell loads of times for saintees when i was younger .does that count? it wisnae that great in the cells ,i can tell ye.but it was GREAT to fight for st.j ,there my team and it was the 1980's early on.honest i been rehabilatated ha ha.

Now that you're a Glasgow man like Gary Davidson it does'nae mean to say you can disguise Champagne and give us Buckfast. I see you've pre-ordered -

no_buckfast-ashx.jpg

Although I have always been an admirer of the great inside forward/support striker and winger I have to say Saints have had many GREAT full-backs, that is to say great characters and some great players:

Charlie McFadyen

Willie Coburn

John Lambie

Gordon Smith

John Mackay

Tam McNeil

John McQuillan

Callum Davidson

Gary Bollan

Dave Mackay

.............................. and many more.

What? No Rab Kilgour !:D:D