#35 - 20/03/10 - Celtic 3-0 Saints - SPL

Get a grip. We're all entitled to our opinion. I dont think he should be dropped as I rate him more than Main but if your going to come out you your goal you HAVE to get the ball. Stop being a numptyl and jumping on the first person to post a non postive comment.

Good post. Smith has had a good game today but that was disappointing. I can see both sides of the argument in that it's Celtic away and with the team we've got out, we've never looked like getting anything from the game so it's not disastrous but it's still disappointing.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're doing everything we can in the circumstances. Defence looks much better. Game was over the minute Doc went off. We can take some positives into the games that really matter.

Again, I agree. Better Saints sides have been hammered by a Robbie Keaneless Celtic this season. We've not looked like scoring really but we've defended better.

We're doing everything we can in the circumstances. Defence looks much better. Game was over the minute Doc went off. We can take some positives into the games that really matter.

Was always going to be a struggle without a target to hit but we've played quite well in general. A wee bit toothless but to be expected considering the strikers we have out but we've defended quite well and looked fairly comfortable.

if we didnt have all the injuries we had and the game was earlier in the season when it matters we would have done better but its not

Are you saying that games at this end of the season don't matter? You know we've played Celtic twice this season with much stronger teams and been absolutely hammered? Your post seems illogical in that respect.

Get a grip. We're all entitled to our opinion. I dont think he should be dropped as I rate him more than Main but if your going to come out you your goal you HAVE to get the ball. Stop being a numptyl and jumping on the first person to post a non postive comment.

Your right..that's your opinion..

the reply was my opinion and then your reply was your opinion..You think I am a nupmty.. I think you are a moaning t***.. doesnae really matter in the grand scale of things..

GIRUY:laugh:

Are you saying that games at this end of the season don't matter? You know we've played Celtic twice this season with much stronger teams and been absolutely hammered? Your post seems illogical in that respect.

how is it illogical? of course games at the end of the season matter but celtic are expected to win this. did you honestly believe we were going to win today?

how is it illogical? of course games at the end of the season matter but celtic are expected to win this. did you honestly believe we were going to win today?

Your post is illogical because you implied that early season games matter more than later games. It's also illogical because you've said we might've done better earlier in the season with less injuries but if you recall back, we've played them twice in these circumstances of yours and been absolutely hammered. :laugh:

everybody knew that we weren't going to take anything from today so there's no point in negative etc. The big games are yet to come and we have to get behind the players and del (even tho i sometimes disagree with him) and give them our full support. The players need us on tues and if they make a mistake, so what??? evrybody makes mistakes so lets all try not to get on their backs. U never know, top 6 maybe???

Your post is illogical because you implied that early season games matter more than later games. It's also illogical because you've said we might've done better earlier in the season with less injuries but if you recall back, we've played them twice in these circumstances of yours and been absolutely hammered. :laugh:

earlier in the season we were a new team and still finding our feet. 4-1 game was unlucky on us because of sending off