Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Guest Bertrand

maybe its just me, dont want to be a rumour starter but Griffiths wasn't even on the bench against ICT.....? bit odd no? Also heard another item (not fully sure how accurate) but seems Billy Dodds and Griffiths had a little falling out in the Dundee drssing room when they lost to Raith, with Doddsy grabbing the young lad and shouting at him. Again im not sure of thsi as fact just what ive heard. this may get deleted so fair enough.

maybe its just me, dont want to be a rumour starter but Griffiths wasn't even on the bench against ICT.....? bit odd no? Also heard another item (not fully sure how accurate) but seems Billy Dodds and Griffiths had a little falling out in the Dundee drssing room when they lost to Raith, with Doddsy grabbing the young lad and shouting at him. Again im not sure of thsi as fact just what ive heard. this may get deleted so fair enough.

Griffiths is out injured.

I would be very surprised if griffiths had already signed for st johnstone. will be very surprised if he signs at all.

Bryson's good, but the boy that replaced him on saturday was no bad

Bryson is the best player in that Killie squad by a country mile and is proving to be hot property. The truth is, with the vultures circling, Killie just cant refuse the offers being prepared for this guy, which is credit to him given Kille's poor form.

Bryson is the best player in that Killie squad by a country mile and is proving to be hot property. The truth is, with the vultures circling, Killie just cant refuse the offers being prepared for this guy, which is credit to him given Kille's poor form.

Bryson, Bell, Tauol will all get moves to SPL teams easy, maguire I think is still on loan from Aberdeen

We missed out on him and Imrie under Coyle. If only OC got the cash that Del got last year....

I already mentioned Shinnie and Malone. Be surprised if we don't see Eddie return.

Bring on the surprise then!!

Grainger is a better full back than Malone. We operate in a bigger and better world than the bin dippers cast offs these days.