Rumour List!

SlickDT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Scotland... to Luton Town! :?:(

First of many I suppose.

Interesting situation if a club said before he kicked a ball in anger in Germany..Right well give you 100k NOW.

Would we take it or hold out for more after the competition????

Todays Sunday mail says taht Coyle expects to sign both McBreen and lawrie this month.

When do the players go back?

I was at the university on Friday afternoon and noticed taht Falkirk's youth squad were out doing pre season training and Hartley was on the radio yesterday and he said taht the Hearts squad go back in 10 days time.

I was at the university on Friday afternoon and noticed taht Falkirk's youth squad were out doing pre season training and Hartley was on the radio yesterday and he said taht the Hearts squad go back in 10 days time.

I don't think the Falkirk youth squad have had a break yet - they have been at the Uni every week so far this summer.

I don't think the Falkirk youth squad have had a break yet - they have been at the Uni every week so far this summer.

I was earlier than normal on friday so I probably just noticed them.

They do work the boys quite hard at Falkirk, they are in on a Sunday morning for weight training as well as there normal weekly times.

I think the Courier has given the game away...

"Saints expect to re-sign Steven Anderson later in the week" :wink:

Good news also!

Also, should we not be expecting to see a few of the youths go out on loan for at least the first half of the season? I don't see Mooner, McCallum, Dyer getting their chance but they are too old for the 19s so surely a loan spell would benefit them if possible? Dyer maybe dependant on signings before pre season due to him being the cover behind class like Goran! :)

Have to disagree with that, I don't think he should have been kept on. Presumably he was stalling in the hope of getting a deal elsewhere, wonder why that did not happen...........

Or maybe he was stalling for personal reasons etc? For example, he could have been away on holiday and not had a chance to get up to the club to sign, or wasn't happy with the deal and wanted to ammend a few things? Or wanted to wait and see if anymore signings that would threaten his chances of first team football?

Could be many reasons, so don't always look for the worse!

I think he's still a decent CENTRE HALF and hopefully will continue to develop - yeah he's still got some mistakes in his game but he's still learning and i think he is a good prospect at CENTRE HALF!

Have to disagree with that, I don't think he should have been kept on. Presumably he was stalling in the hope of getting a deal elsewhere, wonder why that did not happen...........

Agreed - Personally I'd be telling Ando and Stevo to piss off. If they're stalling over a deal then withdraw the offer. Neither player is worth the hassle of being treated this way.

Agreed - Personally I'd be telling Ando and Stevo to piss off. If they're stalling over a deal then withdraw the offer. Neither player is worth the hassle of being treated this way.

I don't understand why everyone think they are stalling over a deal and causing hassle?

As i've mentioned otherwise other things could have prevented them making it up to the club etc.

Remember OC has also been away....

I'd be delighted to have him signed up for another season as i think he'll continue to improve. If he is played at centre half, of course!