Let's all laugh at dundee!

LewisMacdonald

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did laugh at some Dundee fans on saturday and just about got a slap for my troubles - got away with it by saying i kinda know how you feel after Hamilton 2 years ago....:oops:

Safe to say they had made it back to Auchterarder by 5.50pm and had left Greenock at 2-0.....:laugh:

I did laugh at some Dundee fans on saturday and just about got a slap for my troubles - got away with it by saying i kinda know how you feel after Hamilton 2 years ago....:oops:

Safe to say they had made it back to Auchterarder by 5.50pm and had left Greenock at 2-0.....:laugh:

.how come the coags were allowed in the open behind the goal.was it cos of the smell?

Edited by slf

If you want a laugh have a look at Dundee Mad.

I am sure this site would have been like this after Hamilton in 2007.

Don't think so - for us it was more a case of so close. I mean technically when the final whistle went at NDP we were champions-elect, as opposed to being out of it a month before the end of the season.:twisted:

• 1 year later...

One year on and they could have won the first division but the stupidity of their own board of directors have now cost them a place in the SPL.

If they were to win on Saturday they will have earned 72 points this season but the decisions of the board lead by "Fat Harry" who posted on here under Ultser dees have cost them the league.

Well done Harry! :laugh:

And just to show the class of the club it looks like the man who is the mascot was arrested on Saturday for hitting a Partick fan.