#01 - 14/08/10 - Hearts 1-1 Saints - SPL

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the close season is over its feels good to be back on here. I am looking forward to a close game tomorrow and the great Tynecastle atmosphere.

I had a short chat with Marcus tonight and he is looking forward to the game (well he was not going to say anything else :laugh:) and I am certain he will score tomorrow. I am taking a Maple leaf for the moment the ball hits the back of the net. :roll: I just hope Kyle does not do his usual against us.

Where are the Saints fans planning to gather pre game?

The pricing for tomorrows game is strange. The Hearts web site is as clear as mud but I am certain we are being charged way more than the home fans for a similar seat as they were offering a £3 discount for pre sales and the similar seats in the Georgie stand start at £16.

The pricing for tomorrows game is strange. The Hearts web site is as clear as mud but I am certain we are being charged way more than the home fans for a similar seat as they were offering a £3 discount for pre sales and the similar seats in the Georgie stand start at £16.

That is lower section which we were not selling. The rest of the stand is £22 or £19 in this match.