Jamie Adams

Radford 72

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Motherwell in 2003, Falkirk couldnt guarantee a new stadium and had a groundshare proposal with Airdrie turned down by the league.

Hibs went down 97/98 i think then went straight back up the following season

I was thinking earlier than that we we had just moved to McDiarmid, way before your time....:laugh:

• 3 months later...

This guy was a real prospect when he was at Queen of the South the first time and that's probably been the basis on which McInnes has brought him in. He should benefit massively from this run of games but has already said he's looking forward to coming back to Saints in January ready to push for a place.

Short-term it's hard to stomach seeing us struggling in the centre of the park with Hardie and Adams playing elsewhere but it'll be worth it if they return better players and in Hardie's case proves he's capable of doing a job for us.

This guy was a real prospect when he was at Queen of the South the first time and that's probably been the basis on which McInnes has brought him in. He should benefit massively from this run of games but has already said he's looking forward to coming back to Saints in January ready to push for a place.

Short-term it's hard to stomach seeing us struggling in the centre of the park with Hardie and Adams playing elsewhere but it'll be worth it if they return better players and in Hardie's case proves he's capable of doing a job for us.

I didn't realise how good a player Adams is. He's like Maros Klimpl but light-years ahead of him. Wears his heart on his sleeve, fights for everything and is a massive presence. Very tidy with the ball too - just keeps it moving. I've really taken to him, so wish him all the best.

For a loan player, his commitment to this club is unbelievable. Upon scoring his winner on Saturday his celebration almost reduced me to tears; headed straight for the Derry and just collapsed in a heap. You could see how much it meant to him. That was after a broken nose sustained 30 mins before. Oh, and he also showed Hardie who's boss.

Wish he was our player, but he's better than this level. You've got a very good player here.

Cheers!

Does seem a bit odd that we have virtually no backup in central midfield and we let Adams go back out on loan - especially if he is doing well there. I really hope we are getting something from Dundee in January as it's going to have to be worth the dropped points.

I take it we cant recall him early then? We certainly need a presence in the middle of the park, thats the weakest link at the moment
We had the opportunity, infact as Dundee have not paid for him yet, we could at anytime unless of course we are now offering his services for free due to another arrangement

I'd say we could do with him.

He doesn't excite me but he's a St Johnstone midfielder and I'd rather have him in his natural position in front of a settled defence all playing in their best positions than disrupting the defence and having midfielders/defenders playing out of their normal positions.

Don`t think we can but could have when Dundee went into Admin`.couldn`t understand it when we allowed him to go back when we had midfield probs.

Thought the "regs" stated that if a player who was loaned out to another club must be loaned for a minimum of ONE month before he could be recalled to his original club or in exceptional circumstances ie injuries.......maybe im wrong tho.