#02 - 21/08/10 - Saints 0-1 Aberdeen - SPL

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he thinks hes better than he is, bigger than the whole team.. but hes not.

in my opinion hes pish!

to be fair, he does actually look bigger than the whole team :wink:

but as mike said when we play him through the middle he can and will give the opposition big problems.

he is 1 of our top players when on form.

to be fair, he does actually look bigger than the whole team :wink:

but as mike said when we play him through the middle he can and will give the opposition big problems.

he is 1 of our top players when on form.

your are right, when he puts the effort in he is one of the best in our team.

did you see him on saturday? for me it just looked like he didnt give a shite, there must be some reason he doesnt start...

your are right, when he puts the effort in he is one of the best in our team.

did you see him on saturday? for me it just looked like he didnt give a shite, there must be some reason he doesnt start...

i didnt go at the weekend, did he not play out wide against hearts?

bit unfair on Samuel I reckon...just after he came on, we went down to 10 men and he found himself almost playing left midfield....I rate him....when on his game!!

Rumours I have heard today are that Dundee Utd are looking at Duberry as a solution to a CH problem they have. Have offered him a grand a week more than he is on at McD. However, this could be cancelled out by Webster going back to the Arabs plus £500k for Goodwillie going to Ibrox.

I have been assured that this is from a reliable source inside Tannadice. I hope it is a lot of shite!!

bit unfair on Samuel I reckon...just after he came on, we went down to 10 men and he found himself almost playing left midfield....I rate him....when on his game!!

Rumours I have heard today are that Dundee Utd are looking at Duberry as a solution to a CH problem they have. Have offered him a grand a week more than he is on at McD. However, this could be cancelled out by Webster going back to the Arabs plus £500k for Goodwillie going to Ibrox.

I have been assured that this is from a reliable source inside Tannadice. I hope it is a lot of shite!!

You do realise they have to have an offer accepted by the club before they can offer him a contract atall? You do also realise they are skint!?

If i was an Arab i would be horrified if Doobs signed. 34 and paying for him? Hardly likely to move United up to the next level.

Total non starter. If this happens, i will happily stand up 5 minutes into our next home game and shout at the top of my lungs "I was wrong an I'm a total w@nker, I love Dundee. Jocky is my lover"

I'm fairly confident :?

Only saying what I heard....I thnk they reckon if they get past AEK Athens it will generate some cash. If doobs has looked after his money, then, correct, why would he move....but has he? An extra 4k a month if he needs the dosh.........?

I would hate to see him go.

By the way, ho good was the reaction of the Saints support at the end of the game! Showed total appreciation for the players efforts in getting the point. The players seemed to realise it as well...wasn't expecting them to come across...was more like the reaction at the last game of a season