#05 - 11/09/10 - Saints 0-2 Motherwell - SPL

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha. Where are the optimistic ones who said that top 6 would be easy. My arse. If we survive the dreaded relegation that's a bonus. Plus points today is that del knows who is simply not cutting it. We come into a period of playing teams who are realistically closer to us. Let's get confident and help the team and no moan about being gash. Come On Ye Saints!

I don`t think there are any plus points. McInness obvioudly can`t see that Parkin & Taylor are no use. I have said from day 1 that I can`t see what Parkin brings to the team. Del has now had 5 games plus friendlies to see that these 2 are duds but he still plays them.

He has taken a good team from last season & added players that are not good enough for the lower leagues of England. They are not good enough for SPL. Dobie MAY be but he is not getting a chance.

Smartarse. This is the thread most people are reading at the moment

Exactly, so your trying to stir up shite based on not even being at the game.

Doobs was average enough today, if you maybe read through the thread before spouting rubbish, you would perhaps notice that the midfield was the problem today.

I actually thought Steven Milne played really well when he came on today. It was night and day the difference between what he contributed in the short time he was on compared to the other strikers.

I know - he actually at one point moved forward with the ball and took a shot. Shows how low our standards have dropped if that's what we regard as a good performance.

I know - he actually at one point moved forward with the ball and took a shot. Shows how low our standards have dropped if that's what we regard as a good performance.

Be fair, he did a bit more than that. He was much better than Haber or Parkin had been and I think he has every right to feel a bit hard done by at being left out of the squad for them.

Disappointed with McInnes' radio interview as well. Perfect opportunity to make it clear that performance isn't acceptable.

Hopefully he made it quite clear in private....shocking performance.

Having spoken to one of the lads tonight, can assure you it was made very clear in private, Taylor and Mckay in particular got a roasting and rightly so, but agree that it's disappointing that Del isn't big enough to say publicly that the way we're playing isn't on.