Dundee in Administration on Wednesday

Real Madrid

Guest Mongy Max
I heard that he was trying to start up on his own again and trying to take the contracts with him undercutting Cosalt.

They found out and suspended him. Breach of his contract with them. They could sue him and clean him out.

Oil and Gas is a crooks game! how is he gonna pay money to the coags, will his assets be frozen if he's under investigation?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said in the press recently that there is no set points penalty for the SFL, unlike the SPL where it is a set points deduction (9 or 10 points - can't remember what). Was Livi's demotion not due to the fact that they weren't out of admin by the time the fixtures were published?
Yes, they could not confirm if they would be still trading come the start of the new season and they decided to put them to the bottom to avoid a fixture farce.

This is in Dundee's Favour, they would never demote them mid-season. 10 points deduction appears most likely, that put them on -2. As they lost some of the top earners it would be very interesting to see how their season developed :D

Yes, they could not confirm if they would be still trading come the start of the new season and they decided to put them to the bottom to avoid a fixture farce.

This is in Dundee's Favour, they would never demote them mid-season. 10 points deduction appears most likely, that put them on -2. As they lost some of the top earners it would be very interesting to see how their season developed :D

Still only 5 points off the bottom, not insurmountable by any means.

Still only 5 points off the bottom, not insurmountable by any means.

Sounds as if you are accepting that your club is heading into admin.

Sad really - thought more businesses and supporters would have chipped in to pay the tax bill...but as know one knows the full extent thats hardly surprising.

What is the bill anyway ?

Press say £365,000 and rising daily.

Sounds as if you are accepting that your club is heading into admin.

Sad really - thought more businesses and supporters would have chipped in to pay the tax bill...but as know one knows the full extent thats hardly surprising.

What is the bill anyway ?

Press say £365,000 and rising daily.

This is the latest,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/9044022.stm

SCANDALOUS NEWS.................

DEE WOK CLUB CANCELLED

Due to the ongiing circumstances at the Club, unfortunately there will be no Dee Wok Club this weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes and we hope for the matter to be resolved in the near future.

You could have corrected their poor attempt at English after you pasted it! :laugh: Can't spell, can't pay taxes, can't win games...

I think it's very sad. I gave some money when the Binos were asking for help, and I'd do the same for Dundee if it got to that situation. Rivals they are, but it's friendly and I'd hate to see famous clubs go out of existence.

don't disagree with the sentiment, but I'm afraid with Dundee it's money down the drain. You'd be better giving your cash to a worthwhile cause where your donation will be spent wisely.

I feel sorry for the fans, as on the whole I've found Dundee fans to be an alright bunch of people.

I do hope though that the final nail is put in the coffin of the club. I'm fed up of seeing businesses run dreadfully by owners and then administration used as an easy way out.

It's disguisting that the club have signed players such as Harkins and Griffiths while not bothering to pay their tax bills. I would be even more livid if St Johnstone's smart business sense had seen us stay in the First Division as cheats like Hearts and Dundee were in the SPL.

Dundee should be used as an example- you either live within your means or you are closed up and have to start from the bottom.

It's ridiculous that two clubs can have stadiums on the same road never mind city, with the running costs involved and not think to share!? If it's good enough for the Milan teams, why not others in Scotland?

There's alot of people in British football that need to have a good look at themselves before some major, major teams go down the tubes.