Leigh Griffiths in January...Maybe???

will_dewar

This would be a great signing. He is young, bangs in the goals and no reason why he would not continue in the SPL playing with a better team. After the unambitious signing of Duechar last season and the mediocre strikers we have brought in this season, I feel this would be a great move. I can see him being our next big fat transfer fee after banging the goals in for saints in the SPL for a couple of seasons.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Dodds well known to the Police?

Did Billy turn up his previous club in a drunken state?

Was Billy Dodds a recreational drug user?

Was Billy Dodds criticised by his own supporters for his antics with younger females?

Did Billy Dodds ever eat four pies in one game - actually forget that question:laugh:

Billy Dodds was a very good player who maximised a decent level of talent by applying himself 100% to the job at hand. His talent didn't merit a start for Scotland, but his overall performance did. Leigh is the polar opposite.

The laddies just needing put on the straight n narrow and we are the right club to do it. The past is the past, leave it there

So in effect we are saying taht great players of the past like best, Cantona woudl not have been welcomed at perth and in the present day players with bad boy image like riordan.

I am sorry we are a football club and if there is a player who has the talent but needs come guidance/controlling and the manager wants him here then I woudl welcome him.

Looks as if its a done deal, probably with some cash leaving from us now to keep them in business.

Wouldn't think so for a minute, only cash that will go out is Jamie Adams wages which are in lieu of us getting Griffiths. They end up with a good midfielder in return for punting an expensive player to us in January. Only other thing is where do we find his wages? Simple, punt MacDonald, Hardie and Savo......

Wouldn't think so for a minute, only cash that will go out is Jamie Adams wages which are in lieu of us getting Griffiths. They end up with a good midfielder in return for punting an expensive player to us in January. Only other thing is where do we find his wages? Simple, punt MacDonald, Hardie and Savo......
Jamie Adams wages accrued will be circa 20k come January. Even though they are desperate, he is worth more to them than this (LG)

It wouldnt surprise me about no cash, but there will be something arranged. However, as St Johnstone are listed as a creditor, shareholders will get a report from the administrator which will be revealing

Yeah, God forbid we sign a striker with bags of ability, an arrogant streak that many great strikers have possessed over the years AND a fantastic scoring record.

What game have you seen him shows bags of ability in?

He has a pretty decent scoring record at First Division level, I wouldn't call it fantastic.

He has a pretty decent scoring record at First Division level, I wouldn't call it fantastic.

the last time we played livi away he was superb and in the challenge cup final at mcdiarmid against caley he was immense and got man of the match

the last time we played livi away he was superb and in the challenge cup final at mcdiarmid against caley he was immense and got man of the match

ALBA man of the match was Jim Lauchlin.

Daily Record man of the match was Stewart Forsyth

Who gave man of the match to Leigh Griffiths?

Every game we played against them. I remember him single handedly tearing our defence to shreds at Almondvale, I also saw him come on for the scotland under 21's and score with his first touch.

He can take a free kick every bit as good as MMM.

Last time I checked his scoring record, during a debate with someone on here, he was averaging a goal every 2 games in a very average Livi team, and is nearly the same average at Dundee which is pretty fantastic in my book.

Even more so, considering Dundee seem to be intent on playing him on the wing.