Leigh Griffiths in January...Maybe???

will_dewar

Saints offered £30,000 plus a player for Griffiths.

Griffiths will not sign for Saints due to his "love" for Dundee FC and their supporters.

Understandably, in view of this, most Saints supporters will not want him.

He says his next move will be down south.

how did u find out it was £30,000 plus a player for Griffiths?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints offered £30,000 plus a player for Griffiths.

Griffiths will not sign for Saints due to his "love" for Dundee FC and their supporters.

Understandably, in view of this, most Saints supporters will not want him.

He says his next move will be down south.

Much as I'd love saints to say 'How much do you want' and then pay it, it doesn't work that way. Sounds like an opening bid.

Would be surprised at Griffiths not coming to Saints for such a reason given that we mean nothing to Dundee after all.

Nonsense.

Queen of the South can't afford him

When was this bid made given Dundee's current inability to bring in new players?

It sounds like hearsay from a Dundee supporter.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Much as I'd love saints to say 'How much do you want' and then pay it, it doesn't work that way. Sounds like an opening bid.

Would be surprised at Griffiths not coming to Saints for such a reason given that we mean nothing to Dundee after all.

Nonsense.

Queen of the South can't afford him

When was this bid made given Dundee's current inability to bring in new players?

It sounds like hearsay from a Dundee supporter.

I suspect most of that is true also. But from what I've been told, Griffiths isn't 100% keen on a switch to saints but not due to his eternal love for the coagies, more that he would prefer to move down south where the money is.

I suspect most of that is true also. But from what I've been told, Griffiths isn't 100% keen on a switch to saints but not due to his eternal love for the coagies, more that he would prefer to move down south where the money is.

Moving south for the money is perfectly understandable and wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The stuff about the reasons for not moving to Saints sound like the crap Dundee supporters would come out with even if it does contradict another of their Saints put downs.

I think his performance on Sunday scuppered that move, especially if people were watching him.

You do understand that clubs generally go and watch a player for 90 mins on more than one occaision?

Nobody can make a fair and balanced opinion based on one game on tv.

I'm not sure his critics on here will have seen him play in the flesh since his move to Dens

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
You do understand that clubs generally go and watch a player for 90 mins on more than one occaision?

Nobody can make a fair and balanced opinion based on one game on tv.

I'm not sure his critics on here will have seen him play in the flesh since his move to Dens

John Connolly did :roll:

The guy on P&B that is rarely wrong about Griffiths states that Wolves are insisting Griffiths is loaned back to an SPL club for the rest of the season. No way will he go back to Dundee or the SFL.

So, with Del's strong WBA connections, I wonder how much of a chance we would be in with getting him on loan from Wolves...

The guy on P&B that is rarely wrong about Griffiths states that Wolves are insisting Griffiths is loaned back to an SPL club for the rest of the season. No way will he go back to Dundee or the SFL.

So, with Del's strong WBA connections, I wonder how much of a chance we would be in with getting him on loan from Wolves...

If we are relying on that connection there is no chance, those clubs hate each other with a passion. That's WBA's derby.