Leigh Griffiths in January...Maybe???

will_dewar

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be staggered if we've burned through £2million in the past 12-18 months - that would be an enormous overspend for a prudent and well run club.

Dont disagree Jamie but Geoff is saying we need to cut the numbers and is also planning for what is usually the worst part of the winter that is still to come. I think he would prefer reserves (cash type) to ensure we remain prudent and well run. I think its forward planning that keeps us well run.

Having watched todays game there can be no doubt Griffiths is only a first division player and no better than that. 25K for potential and nothing more and the best thing was he looked their best player. The first division must be worse than when we were in it as Dundee were so poor from that fat useless lump in goal to the ned up front.

If St Mirren want to spend money on him let them, they will be his next club in admin.

Watched the game for about 80 mins (missed sending off) but Griffiths didn't do much to impress.

Looks lazy and would be lie playing with a man down in SPL.

Could also be the case that the boy knew he was being sold. Would you run the risk of getting injured for dundee when you were about to move on??

The boy has shown enough in the last few years to show he is capable of making the step up.

Could also be the case that the boy knew he was being sold. Would you run the risk of getting injured for dundee when you were about to move on??

The boy has shown enough in the last few years to show he is capable of making the step up.

Then why get sent off when there was no point? Think he has still got a lot of learning to do, not a team player. Mind you if he did come & banged in the goals for us I would be happy

Then why get sent off when there was no point? Think he has still got a lot of learning to do, not a team player. Mind you if he did come & banged in the goals for us I would be happy but unlikely to come here me thinks.

Edited by Jad
spelling

He's never played at SPL level and there's definitely a difference.

He's a one trick pony which you can get away with in div 1 but not SPL.

Wouldn't be an improvement on anyone we've already got.

Edited by McD
Punctu!

He's never played at SPL level and there definitely a difference.

He's a one trick pony which you can get away with in div 1 but not SPL.

Wouldn't be an improvement on anyone we've already got.

I agree with this!

Lets be done with this Griffiths love in.

If he comes he comes but if he doesnae who cares.