#14 - 06/11/10 - Saints 0-3 Kilmarnock - SPL

slf

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the hysteria re our racist fans I hope some Killie fans have the bottle to visit us and actually enjoy themselves as countless thousands have done in the past.

Watched Killie last week,they handled the punt up to Kyle all day long so route one is out.They also comitted good support from midfield when on offence and tracked back in numbers when required.Hearts lazy attitude and general inability to or unwillingness to change a system that was not working showed Killie in a good light. We need to pick a side with pace and width and really try for a lead at home. In Del we trust.......

After the hysteria re our racist fans I hope some Killie fans have the bottle to visit us and actually enjoy themselves as countless thousands have done in the past.

Watched Killie last week,they handled the punt up to Kyle all day long so route one is out.They also comitted good support from midfield when on offence and tracked back in numbers when required.Hearts lazy attitude and general inability to or unwillingness to change a system that was not working showed Killie in a good light. We need to pick a side with pace and width and really try for a lead at home. In Del we trust.......

In Del we trust.....:)

Interesting review especially about the punt up the perk. Was it Kyle Killie knew how to handle or the long ball?

Sounds like a situation for Haber & Jackson/Peaso/Sammy but doubt it'll happen. Peaso, Jackson and Sammy would certainly be mobile and a little different!

As an observation, not a criticism, I now expect nothing with Del's line ups. He certainly adds spice to the build up to a game wondering what he's going to do today!

Guess it is one of those injuries that sounds worse than it is. Shows great commitment wanting to play instead of sitting it out.

Debut for the black kit tomorrow
It was apparently meant to be introduced at the next away game against Rangers but there could have been a clash.

They have just announced they are introducing a fourth strip for the season. Black socks, Black shorts, black top....

and a whistle...

I'd actually play Anderson at left back and keep Maybury on the right.

100% agree, dont know why we'd shift Maybury to accomodate Ando as Ando would probably do a better job anyway.

would be happy enough to see Samuel alongside him

Samuel is a must start against Killie, he is look fitter and getting a run of games.

Not sold on Maybury in midfield but if Morris and Davidson are out then I'd probably rather try that than go with Craig in there again.

Just out of interest Rads, why do you think Maybury would do a better job than Liam in the middle? Maybury has been flying by the seat of his pants at right back recently and i'd rank Liam in or around the top five most talented players at the club