#15 - 10/11/10 - Motherwell 4-0 Saints - SPL

Radford 72

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we can get back on track tonight with a good result.

Enckleman (if fit).

Mayburry MacKay Duberry Grainger

Taylor Miller Morris Craig

Peaso Jacko

Subs: Parkin, Caddis, Sammy, Ando, JMW, May, Smith.

Is it 3 or 2 U21's you need?

Parkin has to stay in for me due to our lack of height across the team for defending corners / set pieces

I also think Smith deserves to keep his place. He seems a totally different keeper to me since Encks arrived...much more focused

Confirmed that due to wee Lanarkshire neds vandalising the usual away end we're in the main stand tonight. Last time we were there though ISRT us winning - sure Tommy Lovenkrands scored that day :)

Boxing Day 2001? We won 2-1 and think Peaso and Grant Murray scored?

There were a lot of santa suits on display and am sure a certain Mr Beatson had an altercation with a steward of some kind..........

Boxing Day 2001? We won 2-1 and think Peaso and Grant Murray scored?

There were a lot of santa suits on display and am sure a certain Mr Beatson had an altercation with a steward of some kind..........

Not guilty! I thought it was SaintKev that had said altercation? Free the Santa one!

The problem was they tried to squeeze about 300 fans into 250 seats. Meaning no-one was actually on a seat, and the row of seats broke off from the ground!