#15 - 10/11/10 - Motherwell 4-0 Saints - SPL

Radford 72

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherwell have been exceptional so far. A draw would be a really good result - especially as the team is beginning to look threadbare through injury.

Unfortunately we've looked threadbare though injury since day one. That's what happens when you have 8 strikers for 2 positions and ~6 midfielders for 4 positions.

Not optimistic about this one and likely to be going to the Hearts game anyway because I miss the football but can't make it on time to Motherwell!

A lot of big players need to stand up and be counted for us, and it's games like this that'll make/break our season. Sneak a point and hopefully we can start to move up the table.

Not a game that you really want to go into on the back of 3 defeats. Well will no doubt be playing the old Craig Brown way and will be very difficult to breakdown.

I think whoever gets the first goal will be the winners.

Be interesting to see how he lines up. Will he play Jody again after a game on Saturday? games in a week might be too much for him. Craig and Millar in central midfield with Dobie and Taylor on the flanks.

Top teir tomorrow?? Players looking like ants and all you can hear is the planes flying past?

prices for Wednesday:

•Adults: £22 [O'Donnell, Cooper and South (away) Stands] ¦ £18 [East Stand]

•Concession: £15 [O'Donnell, Cooper and South (away) Stands] ¦ £14 [East Stand]

•Juvenile: £12 [O'Donnell, Cooper and South (away) Stands] ¦ £9 [East Stand]

•Family: £28 [O'Donnell, Cooper and South (away) Stands] ¦ £24 [East Stand

I remember one game where there was a smallish away support expected they put us in the corner of the main stand.

prices for Wednesday:

I remember one game where there was a smallish away support expected they put us in the corner of the main stand.

There was a couple if I remember MS, one was a game where Sylla scored and we won 1-0 and another was boxing dayI think

prices for Wednesday:

The rain and winds were so strong there was fear that floodlights might collapse so we were moved into stand

The rain and winds were so strong there was fear that floodlights might collapse so we were moved into stand

Was that before the stand was built behind the goals.

I always remember one where the lights were moving quite a bit and they had a steward standing watching them. Thought that particular occassion was Firhill though,