Neil Lennon gets the bullet

ancientsaint

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I have it on good authority that Neil Lennon and Paul McBride QC have had bombs sent to them in the past 10 days, not hoax bombs either. Story will break tomorrow.

What sad fcuker would even think about doing that? Taking football too far.

Some people cannot see that it not a game.

Off topic but having heard McBride's comments last week I hope the SFA to sue him and I would also hope the other clubs ban him from all grounds on the basis that he and Celtic are attempting to bring the game in to disrepute at every opportunity.

The BBC news have also shown some classy MSP wearing a Celtic top who was also sent a bomb.

I have it on good authority that Neil Lennon and Paul McBride QC have had bombs sent to them in the past 10 days, not hoax bombs either. Story will break tomorrow.

Look across the water and you will find the answer - it has been going on for years and years and still happening...

Some people cannot see that it not a game.

Off topic but having heard McBride's comments last week I hope the SFA to sue him and I would also hope the other clubs ban him from all grounds on the basis that he and Celtic are attempting to bring the game in to disrepute at every opportunity.

The BBC news have also shown some classy MSP wearing a Celtic top who was also sent a bomb.

You really are on a downer with life Real.

McBride said what many feel, SFA have decided not to take any action and McBride has apologised.

As for the MSP she wore it as part of a charity bet well done and hopefully she raised a few quid.

You really are on a downer with life Real.

McBride said what many feel, SFA have decided not to take any action and McBride has apologised.

As for the MSP she wore it as part of a charity bet well done and hopefully she raised a few quid.

Mcbride is one of the main reasons that the whole game in Scotland is on a downer this season. He will only have apologised as he will have been put under a lot of pressure by his own bosses at the law society. Hopefully its the last we see or here from him as his actions this season have cost the SFA a lot of money, which could have been better spent on the game. If he and Celtic had some procedural matters they wanted to change why did they not do it via Celtic member on the SFA committees.

As to the MSP its now been explained about the bet but she still looks stupid in the top and for any political to show support for either of the bigoted football clubs shows why its best that she is now retired.

Not that it matters but newspaper reports in Ayrshire have reported that the "letter bombs" were indeed -hoaxes.

They havent a clue who actually sent them and are only linking them with Celtic -although 2 of the intended are also in the legal profession and MAY have been targetted via some "law" case.

Mcbride is one of the main reasons that the whole game in Scotland is on a downer this season. He will only have apologised as he will have been put under a lot of pressure by his own bosses at the law society. Hopefully its the last we see or here from him as his actions this season have cost the SFA a lot of money, which could have been better spent on the game. If he and Celtic had some procedural matters they wanted to change why did they not do it via Celtic member on the SFA committees.

As to the MSP its now been explained about the bet but she still looks stupid in the top and for any political to show support for either of the bigoted football clubs shows why its best that she is now retired.

You really aren't wired are you? Its the SFA's own incompetence thats has cost them this year, do you want a body not knowing rules or making them up as they go along in charge of our game? for me the challenge these dinasaurs are getting from Celtic/McBride should've happened years ago, then our game would'n't have been in the poor state it is now.

You really aren't wired are you? Its the SFA's own incompetence thats has cost them this year, do you want a body not knowing rules or making them up as they go along in charge of our game? for me the challenge these dinasaurs are getting from Celtic/McBride should've happened years ago, then our game would'n't have been in the poor state it is now.

You have to admit that a section of your own support don't help matters openshaw. Celtic allow a vigil outside parkhead by fans in support of lennon which is fine but to allow a banner saying scotland is not sectarian but anti irish just enflames matters

The thing is Celtic have a representative on the council who make the rules. The SFA are not some corporate quango but are in part made up by the members, so Celtic are as much to blame for this mess as St Johnstone or Rangers are, but that does not suit the Celtic agenda.

Hopefully this season will be the turning point for the SFA and the old firm. The bigots will be silenced on both sides and we can just talk about football.

You have to admit that a section of your own support don't help matters openshaw. Celtic allow a vigil outside parkhead by fans in support of lennon which is fine but to allow a banner saying scotland is not sectarian but anti irish just enflames matters

The reason Lennon is hated is that he is a Nothern Irish catholic, so the banner is correct, and I don't agree with the vigil, vigils are for people who are missing or dead

The thing is Celtic have a representative on the council who make the rules. The SFA are not some corporate quango but are in part made up by the members, so Celtic are as much to blame for this mess as St Johnstone or Rangers are, but that does not suit the Celtic agenda.

Hopefully this season will be the turning point for the SFA and the old firm. The bigots will be silenced on both sides and we can just talk about football.

The rules have been in place for many years, its about time there was changes

and I don't agree with the vigil, vigils are for people who are missing or dead

Have to say, when I heard about said vigil this morning it did sound rather cringeworthy, I was almost embarrassed for Celtic.

Weird.:shock:

The reason Lennon is hated is that he is a Nothern Irish catholic, so the banner is correct, and I don't agree with the vigil, vigils are for people who are missing or dead

You don't honestly expect anyone with half a brain cell to believe one word of that diatribe:roll:

You have just summed up perfectly one half of the OF's pathetic nonsense.

Martin O'Neil and Anton Rogan were both Irish Catholics and had no problems. Neil Lennon was hired by the Celtic board as he pandered to their lowest common denominator. It has worked. He is nothing more than a scruffy wee antagonistic ned!

Martin O'Neil and Anton Rogan were both Irish Catholics and had no problems. Neil Lennon was hired by the Celtic board as he pandered to their lowest common denominator. It has worked. He is nothing more than a scruffy wee antagonistic ned!

So Lennon has been getting death threats, because he is a "ned" aye right :roll:and Martin O'Neill did get death threats as well

Now you are just being silly. so our MSPs should not support a football team. Salmond is a Hearts fan is it okay for him to openly support them as long as it is not one of the OF.

Have to say, when I heard about said vigil this morning it did sound rather cringeworthy, I was almost embarrassed for Celtic.

Weird.:shock:

Is this not something that started in Irleand with the peace process they held silent vigils to try and persuade the politicians etc to get things sorted out.

The one thing that would have jelped had it been a protest by footnall fans in general against this sort of carry on, only when decent fans from all teams speak out will the idiots realise they are in the wrong,