Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to play in goals then. Cause is Fernie no up in sheepshagers land by then.

i heard gav was in danger of having to use you in goals and i felt i couldn't do that to him he didnt deserve it so i agreed to come home at the weekends to play:laugh:

So far we have...

Ghostie,

Ginger Baker

John 1962

Nuggets

Edstar ( possibly)

Andrew ( possibly)

Nelly 78

HSF ( are you sure you wanna play hen?)

Dr Jones

Lampshade ( possibly)

Nick (possibly)

McCarry One Nil

Chopper ( possibly)

Saint 87.

That's 14 of which at least 5 are not defos so more names needed....

Beatson, you not wanting a game??

As in original offer this is just an idea that can be thrown out but how about making the day a bit special by..

Well my idea would be to start of about 11.00 am with a "Golden Goal" game.This is as it sounds normal football rules times ect the only difference is it would stop as soon as a goal was scored. In the unlikley event of 0-0 after 90mins it would go to pens.The down side of this is it could be over in a few minutes.

Howerer i think i have the answer to this and that would be a penalty kick competition between the 2 teams, this could be done as a warm down to the Golden goal game or fill in time if Golden goal game ends early.

Both teams would select an agreed ammount of players for this , then normal penalty rules.

After a break we would then have the Normal 90 minute game starting about 1pm ish and then retire to Ormonds for Food and drinks .

i believe i have a big enough squad to cope with this and im sure the way the names are mounting up so would wap.. Over to you Ghostie....

further more we have excellent facilities at Guildtown and if it looked like happening we could have a bbq, cans of juice on the go. there is also massive areas for kids to play ect so parents who want to watch/ play could enjoy the day

As in original offer this is just an idea that can be thrown out but how about making the day a bit special by..

Well my idea would be to start of about 11.00 am with a "Golden Goal" game.This is as it sounds normal football rules times ect the only difference is it would stop as soon as a goal was scored. In the unlikley event of 0-0 after 90mins it would go to pens.The down side of this is it could be over in a few minutes.

Howerer i think i have the answer to this and that would be a penalty kick competition between the 2 teams, this could be done as a warm down to the Golden goal game or fill in time if Golden goal game ends early.

Both teams would select an agreed ammount of players for this , then normal penalty rules.

After a break we would then have the Normal 90 minute game starting about 1pm ish and then retire to Ormonds for Food and drinks .

i believe i have a big enough squad to cope with this and im sure the way the names are mounting up so would wap.. Over to you Ghostie....

further more we have excellent facilities at Guildtown and if it looked like happening we could have a bbq, cans of juice on the go. there is also massive areas for kids to play ect so parents who want to watch/ play could enjoy the day

You got a ref yet ?