A replacement for Derek

Pop

Link

If/When he does go, I reckon this geezer might be a decent shout as a replacement...... Thoughts?

Great though he was as a player for us, he hasn't proved himself yet in coaching. Not that that stopped Geoff from making a good appointment in Derek McInnes.

Could be good, but just not sure, especially as probably the best player I ever saw in a Saints shirt turned out to be a poor manager for us.

Was thinking, is this a new name that wasn't added to the other 3000 del replacement threads there has been.

Sadly not. I put his name forward in the last one, or was it the one before, or the one before that. I have lost track as there have been so many

Agreed.

I think this thread should be merged with the Sticky one. :oops::laugh:

Was thinking, is this a new name that wasn't added to the other 3000 del replacement threads there has been.

Sadly not. I put his name forward in the last one, or was it the one before, or the one before that. I have lost track as there have been so many

You are just a fruit biscuit or is it a fruit cake :wink:

Apologies!

I've been away for a while and haven't been able to trawl through all the previous posts. I hadn't previously realised he was doing his coaching badges with the SFA - makes him more of potential candidate than I'd previously thought!

Apologies!

I've been away for a while and haven't been able to trawl through all the previous posts. I hadn't previously realised he was doing his coaching badges with the SFA - makes him more of potential candidate than I'd previously thought!

Yeah he was/is the canada u21 coach.

Would love a virgin whore as a manager

Yeah he was/is the canada u21 coach.

Would love a virgin whore as a manager

Yeah - I was aware of the stuff he was doing in Canada, just not that he was back over here for a while, thats all!

as a saints player, he has tasted europe, and im sure that be his own target if he came back as manager, he could maybe get another spell with haber (thoughts)

any other canadian/americain talents you can think of that he might bring over if he got the hot seat?

as a saints player, he has tasted europe, and im sure that be his own target if he came back as manager, he could maybe get another spell with haber (thoughts)

any other canadian/americain talents you can think of that he might bring over if he got the hot seat?

Jay Nolly, American goalkeeper, presently playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps.

Dasovic is the the only man to get us back to top 4 ;-)

I would love to see Dasovic back - seems to have done well with his coaching of the Canadian youth sides and in a short spell with a very poor Toronto FC. Noticed he was doing his badges at Largs this summer as well.

I would love to see Dasovic back - seems to have done well with his coaching of the Canadian youth sides and in a short spell with a very poor Toronto FC. Noticed he was doing his badges at Largs this summer as well.

Lovely guy is Nick Dasovic. Think he fell in love with Perth as well. Would rather see him as an assistant to begin with though. The SPL isn't the easiest league in the world to master when you are non scottish or non familiar with the set up.