Fraser Thomson

Broon

I caught the Real Radio football phone-in tonight in the car for the first time this season. The host of the show (Fraser Thompson) mentioned he was reading the forum today.

I didn't realise Fraser Thompson was a Saintee and used to be Tannoyman at McD. I'll be tuning into the phone-in a little more from now on; I started losing interest when it turned into a bit of an Old-Firm love-in! Hopefully having a Saintee in there will balance it out.

Anyway, good to know the Saintees are still dominating the Radio waves in Scottish Football!

He is very commited to Saints and occaisonally posts on here.Saw him at Hampden looking suitably glum.

i saw you at hampden before the match looking suitably inebraited .braw so was i.

afterwards i think we all got suitably blotto.

That's out of order! Cossie does a good job!

am sure mr cosgrove can look after himself but shouldnt you be on a coagie forum? nice to have some tourists now and then again are ye on holiday up for the berrypicking.try blairgowrie.

Was that the boy who posted on here alot, before moving to Atlanta?

No that was Eddie Strang-Steel, Fras was before him.

Used to stay in Scone (dad is the minister there) now resident in Glasgow and does the Saturday football with Roughy as well then the sports update programme until 6

OK, as a Saintee I'm naturally biased....but I reckon Fraser's doing an excellent job on the Football Phone In. A hundred times better than that numpty-of-numpties Ewen Cameron, and Fraser is also a true Scottish football fan - unlike his predecessor, scouser Mark Bensted, who other than a fair knowledge of what Rangers, Sellic and Hertz are doing, knows hee-haw about Scottish football.

All power to Fraser and Stuart - it's fantastic to have Saints fans in positions where they can regularly remind their audiences that there is lots of life outside the Old Firm - and that supporting Saints is the ONLY way!

And - their both bloody good at their jobs too

Jim

He's clearly the outstanding talent in Scottish commercial radio, but you've spelled his name wrong, it's Frazer with a z. You got the Thompson right though. Like Gary rather than Kenny.

His employer wants to sort out the spelling on their website then :wink: