Barossa St welcome to our newest recruit.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DPA only cover something on a computer not a piece of paper

Wrong! DPA covers all personal data whether it is on an electronic system or paper, just monitoring the situation and yes, this could well be a breach if the poor sod we are all discussing has not given his permission to disclose that he/she is a member of the club......

Need to discuss DPA with the committee if someone whats to contact me

Wrong! DPA covers all personal data whether it is on an electronic system or paper, just monitoring the situation and yes, this could well be a breach if the poor sod we are all discussing has not given his permission to disclose that he/she is a member of the club......

Need to discuss DPA with the committee if someone whats to contact me

I would presume all members are on a list and posted in the club somewhere. Used to be a list of proposedmembers available in the Jeanie as well if I remember correctly.

The membership form in question is likely to be framed and on display behind the bar.keeping it a secret will not be a problem.

There is at least one very well know saintee that can dine out on this thread.

I am away know until Friday,Tranmere saintee can you keep this going until someone gets it right or you feel it is appropriate to let the top cat out of the bag.