Players out on loan

ex-montrosesaintee

I have a colleague who is a season ticket holder at Tannadice tells me that McCelland has been a stand out for the Terrors since he's started getting a regular game and they would happily keep him. Several fans are of the same opinion so that's good news going forward becasue we definitely need a shake up up in defence.

3 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I have a colleague who is a season ticket holder at Tannadice tells me that McCelland has been a stand out for the Terrors since he's started getting a regular game and they would happily keep him. Several fans are of the same opinion so that's good news going forward becasue we definitely need a shake up up in defence.

Unless he wants to leave!

Seems like that loan's turned out to be pretty beneficial for McClelland, even though he didn't play much to start off with. I thought he looked pretty promising at the start of the season so hopefully he can bring that good form back with him as there's presumably going to be at least one vacancy about to open up in our back line.

I still think it's a real shame we didn't give Olufunwa a similar opportunity. Feels like it would have done him the world of good to get half a season playing at right-back for Raith Rovers, instead of sending James Brown there.

I thought McClelland looked poor tbh, particularly quickness wise. I had more faith in Considine recovering when the ball was knocked past him (although the winter break seems to have killed him completely).

Deserves another chance though, as the early games were just a mess really.