Saints shop and meet the players

saintcraigieboy

Took my two nephews along and to be honest it makes you glad you support a 'small club' like Saints. For 16 players and the manager to turn up to an event is nothing short of impressive and shows the club do have a real community spirit. All the players were great with the kids and were happy to have their photo taken etc. Great to see. Well done Saints!

Yes, but without the players.

However glad to see the club getting closer to the fans.

It shows they ARE listening.

As Joe Mc Gurn has said Jodie and Cillian will be there tomorrow for around one hour.

Obviously my previous post, above has been noted and action taken.

The club are listening.

I went in today, was good to see Jody & Cillian, embarrasing to see an old dear telling them all about her cousin who could have played for Saints. The shop was full of old folk. Good to Steve Lomas an Mr Brown there too. Another £30 in the Saints pot from me to keep them going. Happy Xmas kids with their presents I hope.

Was there last weekend with the wee lad..went to the 'Saints shop' again with wee lad today. Players in attendance were Jody Morris and Cillian Sheridan along with u19's keeper, Alastair Worby. Nice to see Chairman Stevie Brown and Manager Steve Lomas also making an appearance again today. Pics of Jody and Cillian with young fans to appear in Monday's Courier and Tuesday's PA.

Was there last weekend with the wee lad..went to the 'Saints shop' again with wee lad today. Players in attendance were Jody Morris and Cillian Sheridan along with u19's keeper, Alastair Worby. Nice to see Chairman Stevie Brown and Manager Steve Lomas also making an appearance again today. Pics of Jody and Cillian with young fans to appear in Monday's Courier and Tuesday's PA.

I was there last weekend .My boy took me down because i am a big kid at heart..He took me back to the 'Saints shop' again today because i had a stropp and wanted to go. Players in attendance were Jody Morris and Cillian Sheridan along with u19's keeper, Alastair Worby. Nice to see Chairman Stevie Brown and Manager Steve Lomas also making an appearance again today. Pics of Jody and Cillian with me to appear in Monday's Courier and Tuesday's PA.

Good on you Big Al :wink: