#21 - 18/12/11 - Saints 0-2 Celtic - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope for some decent weather, a better home support than of late and a right good going at them from Saints. How good would it be to get back to winning ways with yet another triumph over the tic?

COYS

Would rather have 500 fans supporting the team for 90mins than 5,000 booing them after 10 mins like some of the pesh I've been hearing this past 2 games we are meant to be SUPPORTers. GGive em support for the match and the paddys abuse for the 90

COYS

i believe the old firm take a percentage of the income if they sell away tickets.

Hence why saints sell them

Saints only sell some of them. Celtic fans I know all got theres from Celtic . Think Saints sell some to discourage celtic fans from buying saints tickets. They stopped selling saints tickets yesterday because the allocation we were selling for the celtic end was finished.

They've lost my gate money as well,not a great ticket selling system.Long said the club should have a supporters register for such occasions.

im a season ticket holder if i can help you out let me know,same goes for anyone else who still wants to go, send me a pm

Edited by murdom43
additional info