Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

who told you not to say ? Some mod a couple of seasons ago made a real tit of himself over something similar.

The Journalist who told me. I would not have posted anything had something not been posted by another, because I saw what happened the last time. If someone gives me info and says you can't tell anyone, then I wouldn't post anything on here or anywhere else.:wink:

The Journalist who told me. I would not have posted anything had something not been posted by another, because I saw what happened the last time. If someone gives me info and says you can't tell anyone, then I wouldn't post anything on here or anywhere else.:wink:

How many journalists do you know?

Hope to god this is a joke what was the point of giving May a contract in the summer if we are not going to play him ?

Did Lomas not say a few weeks back he was looking for a differnt kind of attacking option. Maybe he has plans to play different strikers in different games. May could do a lot of damage playing against a lumbering backline (i.e. one containing Ross Tokely here) where a big target man might not be as effective or at least won't have the same effect.

Lomas must have said something to convince May, it the latter is happy then we should be too.

The thought of a player like Chris Iwelumo here shows great ambition from the board and manager. I don't see how that can fail to excite people. One bad miss for Scotland does not make him a bad player.

Surprised that he would even consider coming to Perth after what The Inspiration said to to him in a Burnley friendly in Singapore a couple of pre seasons ago.

The thought of a player like Chris Iwelumo here shows great ambition from the board and manager. I don't see how that can fail to excite people. One bad miss for Scotland does not make him a bad player.

I remain sceptcial on the basis of money. But go back to the original guess list - Boyd, McFadden etc. Iwelumo has consistently scored more goals than either of them in England. The reason he was playing that infamous day at Hampden was his scoring record was significantly better than Boyd's at the time.