Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

Sandaza on twitter.

" I LL DECIDE MY FUTURE AT THE END OF THIS WEEK :D "

Maybe the other attacking option Lomas was talking about? :wink:

Think it is very unlikely Fran will be back at Saints much as I would be happy to have him back.

QPR released a couple of players who could be worth a look at

Patrick Agyemang - striker - big guy

Gary Borrowdale - left back/centre back

Lee Cook - left mid

Rowan Vine - striker

predicted o the 21st of the april 2012

my crystal ball is avaliable for hire

:D

more ooofts

I'd be wary of reading too much into this second video. There is a video on the internet of Marcus Haber tearing up the league he was playing in with Vancouver Whitecaps, which wasn't the MLS.

Whilst I was sad to see the back of Haber, and am looking forward to the prospect of Daley, one needs to bear in mind the quality of the opposition.

Read in the tully that Craig Forsyth maybe surplus to requirements at Watford (Dundee interested). Don't know much about him, looked ok in highlights on bbc during season and we were reportedly interested before he went to Watford. As he is a winger do you think we would be interested and would he do a job?

Went to the big lights and has failed to make any lasting impression. A loan deal back to us would be scuppered if Dundee came in as he would probably want to go back to them before us considering Dundees default promotion.

Read in the tully that Craig Forsyth maybe surplus to requirements at Watford (Dundee interested). Don't know much about him, looked ok in highlights on bbc during season and we were reportedly interested before he went to Watford. As he is a winger do you think we would be interested and would he do a job?

Dundee are vying with St Johnstone for the services of Watford winger Craig Forsyth.

Full story: The Herald