An open letter to St Johnstone Chairman Steve Brown

Calypso Kid

There's great feeling around Celtic fans as well, Dodo Fc are dead and yet you still refer to this OF pish, it didn't exist before and it certainly doesn't now

If Celtic had made any effort to ensure they aren't in SPL maybe we could forget "this OF pish" but you didn't so still two cheeks of the same arse.

This my first post on wap, I'd just like to say well done Steve brown and to the fans

who came together to help him make his great decision. Was down today and got my first season ticket for at least ten years. So myself and my son will be there cheering on the saintees.

Good man...welcome :)

If Celtic had made any effort to ensure they aren't in SPL maybe we could forget "this OF pish" but you didn't so still two cheeks of the same arse.

The vote hasn't taken place yet, I have no doubt Celtic will vote no, they don't have to make a statement before then, infact its better they don't because the Dodo followers would just blame Celtic for everything, Celtic haven't declared yet but are still getting the blame saying that they have bullied other clubs, that my friend is the reason this country is better off with these thick ****s let them wallow in their own pish and bile

There's great feeling around Celtic fans as well, Dodo Fc are dead and yet you still refer to this OF pish, it didn't exist before and it certainly doesn't now

When will Sellick be coming oot to say they are voting no Eric?? Shocking that they have left it to the east coast diddys is it not. Given the Sellick fans have sworn to bhoycott any team that votes yes, do you expect a half empty Sellick park next season should Lawell fail to join the party. How would you as our resident Timmy feel.

Serious question ( obviously with the usual anti Selleck spelling on my part. Well it would be rude not to:wink:)

Of course....but we need to dampen their smugness somehow :)

A number of pundits in early days suggested that Celtic wanted to be the only [or one of 2/3] clubs that voted no so that their fans would be happy but the other cheek would still be there. i

The early declarations from the six have maybe taken the pressure off so no-one will know how they would have voted if theirs was the deciding vote. Now it is an easy no.

My hope is that having got rid of Rangers the previous imbalance of power towards the OF can be addressed and a more equal share of monies etc can be introduced. Some Celtic supporters I have spoken to,have to be fair, agreed with this.

I'd get that green door painted PDQ Larky boy as the local Sevco 666 boys aint gonna like the tone of yer latter and given that there seem plenty of em living doon your way it could be getting kicked in on Friday night:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well done Larky.

I got no hassle at all for my letter to the PA, other than piss-taking, despite it being very easy to acquire adress, phone number, e-mail addy from a name these days.

Quite disappointing really!! Was quite looking forward to a righteous barney with the odd neanderthal. Missed that, since the divorce.....

Well done Larky.

I got no hassle at all for my letter to the PA, other than piss-taking, despite it being very easy to acquire adress, phone number, e-mail addy from a name these days.

Quite disappointing really!! Was quite looking forward to a righteous barney with the odd neanderthal. Missed that, since the divorce.....

if your son cannae even get a 2:1 there are bigger fish to fry

Decent ****, woooofffttttt that says it all :laugh:

And that statement demonstrates exactly why you and yours are lumped in with them. It's the activities of deid Rangers as a company and a club and a minority of its "fans" that is the problem. If all self-proclaimed Rangers supporters were chunts, then a majority of the Scottish population would be chunts. And they arn't.

We all know hunners of decent ****, Slumdee fans etc that we will happily rip the piss out of til the end of time - whilst having a pint with them, in the same pub, without feeling the need to stick a knife in them.

That's the difference between you and us, pal - to us it's footy, to you lot it's some kind of bizarre replay of some 16th century religious war. Modern Scotland has no place for this, and you should all feck of to Iraqor somewhere and have yer wee war there so we can get on with footy in a civilised manner.

Albert

Are you still sporting that tache?

Yep.

Anyway, we will get a row for going off-topic. This is a bit of a breach of netiquette; if you're tempted to escalate it, remember, you have customers, I have a phone.....

Behave.

And if you're the younger Lamb......DOUBLE behave or I'll do more than wash yer contact lenses down the sink net time.

Enough. PM me for banter, this is not the place.

Yep.

Anyway, we will get a row for going off-topic. This is a bit of a breach of netiquette; if you're tempted to escalate it, remember, you have customers, I have a phone.....

Behave.

And if you're the younger Lamb......DOUBLE behave or I'll do more than wash yer contact lenses down the sink net time.

Enough. PM me for banter, this is not the place.

i cant believe you have spent 2 weeks licking your ample chops waiting for a bite over this letter thing then shut me down 2 posts in