Derek Riordan arrested

Strawman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why hes so prone to fighting when out and about, when recently on the pitch hes looked fat, lazy and spineless

(If he signs for saints and plays well next year I shall be delighted to retract all criticism, but hes been pish so far - albeit in a pish team)

Retweet:

Coincidence?

A quick timeline:

Sun 19th Feb 2012 - Aberdeen 0 Saints 0

Sat 25th Feb 2012 -Saints 3 Dunfermline 1

Sat 3rd March 2012 - Kilmarnock 0 Saints 0

Sat 17th March 2012 - St.Mirren 0 Saints 3

Sat 24th March 2012 - Saints 2 Hearts 1

Wed 28th March 2012 -Inverness CT 0 Saints 1

Friday 30th March 2012 - Transfer News

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/...php?param=1982

Sunday 1st April 2012 - Celtic 2 Saints 0

Saturday 7th April 2012 - Saints 0 Inverness CT 0

Sat 21st April 2012 -Saints 0 Dundee United 2

Sat 28th April 2012 - Motherwell 5 Saints 1

Thursday 3rd May 2012 - Celtic 1 Saints 0

Sunday 6th May 2012 - Hearts 2 Saints 0

Get him on a three year contract as soon as possible.

Retweet:

Coincidence?

A quick timeline:

Sun 19th Feb 2012 - Aberdeen 0 Saints 0

Sat 25th Feb 2012 -Saints 3 Dunfermline 1

Sat 3rd March 2012 - Kilmarnock 0 Saints 0

Sat 17th March 2012 - St.Mirren 0 Saints 3

Sat 24th March 2012 - Saints 2 Hearts 1

Wed 28th March 2012 -Inverness CT 0 Saints 1

Friday 30th March 2012 - Transfer News

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/...php?param=1982

Sunday 1st April 2012 - Celtic 2 Saints 0

Saturday 7th April 2012 - Saints 0 Inverness CT 0

Sat 21st April 2012 -Saints 0 Dundee United 2

Sat 28th April 2012 - Motherwell 5 Saints 1

Thursday 3rd May 2012 - Celtic 1 Saints 0

Sunday 6th May 2012 - Hearts 2 Saints 0

Get him on a three year contract as soon as possible.

I'd say it probably is a coincidence. Was he not reportedly training with us for weeks prior to signing?

The biggest 'factor' in the results swing is losing Lee Croft in my opinion.

Still, very silly boy, especially when he's not got anything sorted out for next season yet.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
players are meant to be on a nutritional diet and alcohol doesnt usually come into it. thats now 2 players are we starting to have indiscipline at the club

Who said Riordan had been drinking? Fran was on the wine which is different from necking a few pints.

The biggest worry for me is that with both incidents. The articles and news always ends with "No statement has been issued by the St. Johnstone"

C'mon, I'm not an expert in PR or anything but it doesn't take a genius to know that if we don't act at all it is just bad press.

Even more worrying was the articular from the weekend by Sandy Clark talking about the Thomas/O'Boyle incident and how he wished the board hadn't found out so he could have dealt with it internally. I get the point of not giving the club bad press in that view but they way he was speaking was as if he didn't want to sack them.

If footballers are stupid enough to do things like drugs or drunken punch ups they should be made an example off.

players are meant to be on a nutritional diet and alcohol doesnt usually come into it. thats now 2 players are we starting to have indiscipline at the club

The players are allowed a night off for a drink. One of the most successful teams in Scottish history was the rangers squad that won 9 in a row and there ethos was built around a drinking culture.

It was a Sunday night after a Sunday match the players had Monday off, no problem at all.

It was a Sunday night after a Sunday match the players had Monday off, no problem at all.

Not when you're trying to win a contract and keep your head down its not. He's repaid the faith shown by Saints with a big slap in the face.

The players are allowed a night off for a drink. One of the most successful teams in Scottish history was the rangers squad that won 9 in a row and there ethos was built around a drinking culture.

I think there ethos was built on a whole range of questionable activities - see numerous other threads