St Johnstone Ultras

St Johnstone are not ANY OTHER club. If we establish an Ultras in the vain of creating some theatre and performance - whether thru banners, orchestrated singing of saints only songs, marching to the match, drums, bells or or whatever....

Let it be & Let's make it happen

We are our own club and this would be a way of showing our passionate support, would you join us in starting this?

okay,why not.

good to hear slf!!

a bit like ye no answering my question in post number 34 chief.

we dealt with the saturday service in the early 1980's.is this the same group you are alluding to chief?

many apologies slf, a sure hope u dealt with them :laugh: that was the old ss, this is new ss which is about singing rather fighting , younger boys in it now!

Our crowd was a damp squid yesterday. Barely any noise at all and the numbers looked poor. Im in the Ormond Stand this year and have been suprised at how poor the crowds have been.for such a good deal. I expect it to be stopped at the end of the season.

Something needs to change drastically or we are heading for part time football.

I hope something like the ultras work, but have my doubts.

Was working today as said another thread :( I would be game to call ye ultras, the muirton ultras after the famous atmosphere we all here about by the older gents! Would be differs from the rest and would pay proper tribute to the older saints who supported this club so well over the years!!

Any word from the club? If not, I'll give Rodders a call.

Our crowd was a damp squid yesterday. Barely any noise at all and the numbers looked poor. Im in the Ormond Stand this year and have been suprised at how poor the crowds have been.for such a good deal. I expect it to be stopped at the end of the season.

Something needs to change drastically or we are heading for part time football.

I hope something like the ultras work, but have my doubts.

I actually thought the far corner near the North stand created a decent amount of noise, considering the numbers; mind you, it mainly was after we scored/Mannus made a good save. Add a few banners/flags, 10 or 20 more people and I think we could be on to something.

Hows about the "Golden Oldies" - we could sing Cliff Richard songs and exchange stories .

I find the Ultras word totally off-putting. It might sound cool in Milan or Belgrade or somewhere but it sounds like a majorettes group to me.

A daft question but why do you need a group with a different name. Surely just Saints fans should suffice.