Muzz To Rangers Rumours Re-Surface

soulfulsaint

At least he may be offering some decent alternatives rather than just going down the Sevco route like some agents undoubtedly would.

what's that got to do with anything? Can't you have a petty hatred of someone nowadays, without someone like you coming along and spoiling it by pointing out some supposed redeeming feature? The guys a parasitic knob-end!

Its pretty funny that they owe £40 for face painting. Wonder who that was for?

The Rangers are just keeping themselves in the news by going for all the good young Scottish talent. Im sure that there will be some DECENT teams in the hunt for Murray from January.

You need to watch the latest Kevin Bridges stand up show DVD.

what's that got to do with anything? Can't you have a petty hatred of someone nowadays, without someone like you coming along and spoiling it by pointing out some supposed redeeming feature? The guys a parasitic knob-end!

Absolutely Jimmy. I've got a petty hatred for numerous Scottish footballing figures from over the years. This hatred has been developed without even meeting any of them and can be for the smallest thing.

Pink will tell you that the very sight of Alex Smith makes me go bonkers. This is perfectly healthy in my view.

Hopefully Saints can make him a great offer whereby he makes money in the meantime and if the right thing comes along Murray gets a good career move and Saints get a decent fee.

There will be top clubs chasing him and he wont have to lower himself going to the third division and all that a move with Rangers brings with it.

Having just broken into the Scotland set-up he'll be looking to stay there and going to a team that keeps him in the spotlight with a coach that can take him to the next level should be a massive opportunity - if he is being properly advised...

Murray is quoted in all the papers today as saying "I'm from a Rangers family and I'm from a Rangers area."

I don't know which is more sad: his blatant pandering to Sevco, or his bizarre claim that Innerleithen is akin to Larkhall.

Either way Muzz, you're making a big mistake. Don't do it, son. You're much, much, much better than this.

Murray is quoted in all the papers today as saying "I'm from a Rangers family and I'm from a Rangers area."

I don't know which is more sad: his blatant pandering to Sevco, or his bizarre claim that Innerleithen is akin to Larkhall.

Either way Muzz, you're making a big mistake. Don't do it, son. You're much, much, much better than this.

While I agree with what you are saying he doesn't want to cut off his nose to spite his face. At thus moment I couldn't understand him going to Sevco and will have no respect for him if he does, we all know hey will be back in the SPL sooner rather than later. Then I wouldn't grudge him a move there later in his career.

Guest Mongy Max

The talk of a Scotland cap isn't that big a seller to be honest. Was it a big game? Was it a full squad? Will he get a game ahead of fletcher, brown, Dorrans, commons, McCullough etc regardless of who he plays for?

I hope he doesn't lower his standards and go to that shite but I see it happening. Silly boy

Given some of the crap playing in the Championship at £10K a week or whatever, I find it inconceivable that ScottishInternation alistMurrayDavidson will end up playing in the third tier in Scottish football. Mind there are also all the opportunities abroad.

IF Sevco somehow ends up being the only option that will take ScottishInternationalistMurrrayDavidson from decent wage to very serious wage offering financial security for life - which, I repeat, would be utterly bizzare - then there is not one of us that would not do the same for our current family/future family.

Wherever he goes, he should go with our thanks. Obviously if he goes to Sevco, he'll get dogs abuse every time he plays at McD.

But every single one of you would have done the same.

I think it would be a shite career choice - but if it's the ONLY choice: thanks, ScottishInternationalisMurrayDavidson, and enjoy yourself on the Dark Side.

i feel that if the club wants to look to youth and selling on hot prospects then this is where 1year contracts are a real problem. clubs will either sign pre contracts or wait til the end of the season so we end up getting nothing. Muzz is the type of player that we should have had on a 3/4yr contract so we can make a hefty profit