MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 14 - Dundee (A) - League

MoM vs Dundee  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Darren Sheridan - thought OC made a poor decision to hook him today. Mensing and Sheridan's tackling together was the key to unlocking a skilful, hard working opposition. Once Dazza went off, well..

McManus - one of his poorest games for Saints.

Herts

I thought McManus was poor today as well. Didn't make any calamatous errors to be fair but not in any way a man of the match performance. Didn't look as solid at the back as usual.

I'm sure Darren was down not long before he was taken off, it might've been a knock they wanted to prevent from getting any worse.

Sheerin gets it for me - I'd start him ahead of McLaren as he'll provide more consistency down the left and chip in with more goals.

This was the worst Saints display this season!! Anderson was total gash, Halliwell needs his bumps read after the howler in the first minute, Sheridan was out on his feet, Jason had his worst match since joining us, Hardie created the Dundee goal the list goes on. Only guy that put himself on the line was Savo!

This was the worst Saints display this season!! Anderson was total gash, Halliwell needs his bumps read after the howler in the first minute, Sheridan was out on his feet, Jason had his worst match since joining us, Hardie created the Dundee goal the list goes on. Only guy that put himself on the line was Savo!

That entire post is just bizarre from start to finish. The only bit I agree with is Jason putting in his worst performance since signing for us - the rest is just utter nonsense, Kevin. :shock:

No idea what game you were watching - as they say.

That entire post is just bizarre from start to finish. The only bit I agree with is Jason putting in his worst performance since signing for us - the rest is just utter nonsense, Kevin. :shock:

No idea what game you were watching - as they say.

I reckon he is just proving once again that he hasn't a clue who is who in a Saints shirt :roll:

Eh :shock: You drinking Kev!?