Francisco Sandaza

David123

I'm on the fence with this one. He was excellent for us until Rangers came sniffing then he looked as if he couldn't be bothered. At The Rangers he couldn't be bothered because he had the big contract. I don't know what the outcome of his dismissal case is with The Rangers but if he wins it I fear he'll coast but a hungry for a new contract Sandaza, now that's a different matter!

Grateful for his goals when he was here but his attitude was stinking and, given everything that's happened since, would rather not see him return.

You said keep it positive so I'll add that I'm feeling VERY positive about our current squad, especially as it features actual supporters May and Wotherspoon. Would take one Stevie May over ten Fran Sandazas.

I think we are slightly short in forward options also, although I think we may have been spoiled in previous seasons. Considering Del usually ran with at least 6, usually 7, strikers, to see us drop to 3 is obviously quite significant. He'd certainly be a marque signing for us and would provide a real spark which the team maybe lacks just now? We don't have a player, other than maybe Hasselbaink, who can provide a real game changing moment of magic (Dylan Easton might become that for us, but he's only a young lad himself).

If he comes back with a good attitude and desperate to prove himself, he'll score a lot of goals for us IMO.

I'd quite like to see Fallon getting a chance. Like a few folk have said, Sandaza was crap towards the end of the season, can't judge how useful he'd be now based on his earlier season form. By the same token it's not really fair to judge Fallon based on a couple of friendlies and an appearance off the bench (couldn't ask for a nervier situation to make a competitive debut in either)

If this attitude stinks and his form poor them wouldn't be happy, but, if he's learnt his lesson regards the Rangers "sting" and willing to work hard and happy to play for a wee diddy team again them I'd be reasonably ok with this. If it's still all about the money, an the chance to get a bigger club then not so happy.

I trust the manager will be able to determine whichever is applicable during any talks, trial and training time.

Would be happy if he could manage the pre-head turning form of 2011-12, he was decent and could take his chances.

Would also insist it is a 1 year deal with the club having an option for a 2nd year if he proves his worth.

Oh and finally he's not to embarass the club regards drink driving etc again.

I dunno about this. Last season he would have been useful but I think if he came back and pushed out Steve May I would be disappointed.

I agree with the Stevie May part but we finished 3rd in the SPL, didn't really need anything!