Ross County V Saints (4/1/14) Ko 1500

rik2304

Out of order if they did spit on RB.

We couldn't string three passes together.

Their MOM was McLean who just nodded all our high balls away all day. WTF Saints!

Fright was so badly at fault for the goal. Jahic would never have lost possession where Fright did. Shocker!

Pretty fed up travelling and paying to watch such toothless rubbish. Come on tommy, get it sorted.

Play off place? ****ing hell. Talk about reactionary.

Yes Brittain was spat on. It was disgusting, akin to physical assault. Credit to the guy, carried on, didn't react and got to see his team

Agreed, jings we've had a few poor results but I don't think it's reason to throw the towel in. It wasn't that long ago when we won 4 out of 5 in the league.

Players are low on confidence and we don't have a forward capable of holding the ball up.

We've been on runs like this every season. Our massively reduced budget is maybe showing a bit.

I would be more worried if Wright couldn't see the problems. We will finish 6-9th which is probably about right.

Players are low on confidence and we don't have a forward capable of holding the ball up.

We've been on runs like this every season. Our massively reduced budget is maybe showing a bit.

I would be more worried if Wright couldn't see the problems. We will finish 6-9th which is probably about right.

We struggled to create goals for a while when MacLean burst his elbow at Dens. His influence on the team as a whole is massive. Edited by montrosesaintee