Fanzone 31St July Is On!

thetullochclub

Beer is ordered, working on a bouncy castle and face painting for the kids. Weather forecast looks good !

Hate to say but forecast I just checked suggests light showers.  I suppose that constitutes good for Scotland!  Won't put a dampener on it for me anyway......rain or shine I intend to enjoy. COYS 

Ha ha. The marquee can take 500 folk so we'll be fine. According to my personal weather forecaster Wincy Thomson, there's only a 20% chance of rain ! Bouncy castle and face painter/kids entertainer now confirmed. DJ kicking off at 3pm. It's all free, kids won't have to pay for shots on the bouncy castle or to get their faces done. They do however, need to be under supervision at all times. Food will be available from 3 as well as the outside bar. The kasbah will be on in the hall after the match until 00.00

Yes, the police have asked us to issue wristbands. However, judging on numbers last week and how we coped, the authorities are happy, so there will be no problem getting in.

As there is a threat of rain, there will be a bar set up inside the marquee this week and the two ends will be enclosed. The thought of 500 in the marquee with the DJ's banging out pre match tunes, beer in hand, sounds different from last week, but quite appealing ! Food will be available again, as will the kids stuff. Although, the bouncy castle will obviously depend on the weather.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

COYS

JR