Stevie May

Hardolez21

Does Stevie Evans think getting him in to meet him will swing it for Rotherham.

Everyone knows he is a class A1 d**k, and getting a close up look of the bloated pantomime dame aint going to help Rotherhams case.

Heard some classic stories about when he was in charge at Burton (from former player at Burton). One was where he was fining the players for anything and then pocketing the fines, Allegedly. Wouldnt trust one word or thing about him

Hope after meeting him Stevie is well impressed!!

i agree it is a sad day ,,,and if he goes to the sty then will also be a sad for us millers too...but nothing compared to yours

but that said we carry on ,,as a club we both have too ..good times will shine upon us once more,,of that i am certain

True Kev,as an aside how did Adam Morgan look whilst with you?

Does Stevie Evans think getting him in to meet him will swing it for Rotherham.

Everyone knows he is a class A1 d**k, and getting a close up look of the bloated pantomime dame aint going to help Rotherhams case.

Heard some classic stories about when he was in charge at Burton (from former player at Burton). One was where he was fining the players for anything and then pocketing the fines, Allegedly. Wouldnt trust one word or thing about him

Hope after meeting him Stevie is well impressed!!

Funny don't remember that !!! As I don't recall him managing Burton Albion !!!

Edited by Cebuman

1 Thing I would really like to know is what it is that Saints Fans have against Rotherham Utd ? Truly I would because ...Lets face it If it's because of so called fans slagging the Scottish League off ...then you should feel the same towards all English Clubs fans because most think the Scottish League is a Joke ..In my case I don't because I actually Follow the Saints !! Yet I have had nothing but abuse since I started posting .along with most Millers fans .I only answered with derogatory statements after being provoked .

It is safe to say Steve Evans was not a manager loved by his players after members of his old team were so delighted he had left for Rotherham United they burst into glorious song, in a moment caught on video.

yes you may be right :) but were are is former team now ? Players are not always the best judges are they ? Afterall its the reults that he gets that count ,not  how much the players like him , how many people love managers at work in other work places ..not many but the company are happy just as long as the results are good enough !!

Edited by Cebuman

I suspect he meant Boston United.

Wasn't there something to do with tax evasion?

Something to do with tax evasion is an understatement. He was guilty twice, as was his Chairman and/or deputy and got punished. Think it was something to do with players wages, the FA and the HMRC but without googling it couldnt be specific. He was 'welcomed' back afterwards and managed them again a bit later when the furore had died down. Think he went to Crawley after that and their fans hated him despite the clubs progress. Aparently they could not grasp where the money was coming from so their was suspicion that something was not quite right. Now he is at Rotherham and appears to be squeaky clean. He is a coronary waiting to happen though and how someone who is an ex sportsman can end up like he has is beyond me. Anyone who saw him wobbling down the touchline celebrating at the end of the season just cringed. Amiable guy though.

Just thought I would digress while Stevie ponders over his move.

Something to do with tax evasion is an understatement. He was guilty twice, as was his Chairman and/or deputy and got punished. Think it was something to do with players wages, the FA and the HMRC but without googling it couldnt be specific. He was 'welcomed' back afterwards and managed them again a bit later when the furore had died down. Think he went to Crawley after that and their fans hated him despite the clubs progress. Aparently they could not grasp where the money was coming from so their was suspicion that something was not quite right. Now he is at Rotherham and appears to be squeaky clean. He is a coronary waiting to happen though and how someone who is an ex sportsman can end up like he has is beyond me. Anyone who saw him wobbling down the touchline celebrating at the end of the season just cringed. Amiable guy though.

Just thought I would digress while Stevie ponders over his move.

Fans love him at Toytown, maybe they are made for each other.

We were linked with him but thankfully we turned our attentions elsewhere, I think the fact that the fans wasn't keen had some sway.

Steve Evans will be giving it how he played for saints and loved his time there and great run club, He was shite as a player, caused all sorts of trouble in the dressing room and we were a terrible run club then, and nearly went down.   

What as all this to do with how he manages a football club ...thing is you seem to have taken a complete dislike to the Millers & are looking for every possible reason to hate us ...which completely baffles me !!

yes you may be right :) but were are is former team now ? Players are not always the best judges are they ? Afterall its the reults that he gets that count ,not  how much the players like him , how many people love managers at work in other work places ..not many but the company are happy just as long as the results are good enough !!

they are in the 3rd division after only joining the football league  4 years ago..

Meanwhile as far as I can see, this is only the fourth season Rotherham United have spent in the second top league since 1968/69 season...  That's the last 46 years just in case it needs clarification.

Just for balance, in that time Saints have spent 24 of those same years in the top league.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

they are in the 3rd division after only joining the football league  4 years ago..

Meanwhile as far as I can see, this is only the fourth season Rotherham United have spent in the second top league since 1968/69 season...  That's the last 46 years just in case it needs clarification.

Just for balance, in that time Saints have spent 24 of those same years in the top league.

no one is comparing the teams  are they,,,impossible when they dont even play in same league

What as all this to do with how he manages a football club ...thing is you seem to have taken a complete dislike to the Millers & are looking for every possible reason to hate us ...which completely baffles me !!

I am not sure that it has anything to do with Rotherham. To read some posts the assumption must be that Saints will fall apart without May and then vanish. I think it is more a reaction to this. Apropos of the fact that the Brown's are careful with money then it is immediately assumed that Brown's only desire is to get rid rid of may as quick as possible. You may also have seen the posts that suggests that saints will let him go cheap.

I find it all confusing but then i don't live in Perth these days. It is obvious that May is going to move on and sooner rather later and in this case it's better we get a transfer fee for him and not a derisory fee in compensation for developing him.

Hardly an achievement, Barnet could probably hack it in the top league in Scotland.

I think I have sussed what is annoying you Cebuman, you are a bit paranoid I was not getting at Rotherham at all, My post was a bit tounge in cheek to be honest as a former player said these words to a loan signing  he was sending to us, Mr Alex Ferguson.

Please read a lot of what is said on here as wind ups

Steve Evans will be giving it how he played for saints and loved his time there and great run club, He was shite as a player, caused all sorts of trouble in the dressing room and we were a terrible run club then, and nearly went down.

Differing memory to yours,scored 1 in 4,but laid a few on for Molly and we were in the bottom league so couldn't go down ;)

1 Thing I would really like to know is what it is that Saints Fans have against Rotherham Utd ? Truly I would because ...Lets face it If it's because of so called fans slagging the Scottish League off ...then you should feel the same towards all English Clubs fans because most think the Scottish League is a Joke ..In my case I don't because I actually Follow the Saints !! Yet I have had nothing but abuse since I started posting .along with most Millers fans .I only answered with derogatory statements after being provoked .

i have a rotherham fan at my work never liked him as he is a fuqing tool.so i can't stand rotherham either.

also i have experience of bristol city fans coming on here when they were after mcinnies.we were told new ground and chairman with loadsa cash .he was duped.look where bcfc are now.see any parallels.

you call your ground new york .guess you wish you were york city.

from the opening lines in the thread asking if may could handle the step up what presumptious garbage .

hope you have a nice season ,just don't care about your club and some of your fans.