Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

you can buy online here:

http://www.lulu.com/gb/en/shop/rob-mcinroy/one-final-hurdle-a-fans-history-of-st-johnstone-fc/paperback/product-21742188.html

or at Campus Sports in Perth. They may have run out but there's more on order. Should be in by next week.

If you don't mind me saying Rob there are discount codes to be found on line for purchases at Lulu so I got a great deal for a great read! Edited by Saintdunc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

For those of you who wouldn't see my post on Facebook, now that the sales of the book have largely dried up I've done my totting up. I've sent the Club cheques for £1845, plus £600 worth of books, so once they've sold those, the profit from the book going to the club's Academy will be £2445.

A big thanks to everyone who bought copies, and to everyone who contributed.

For those of you who wouldn't see my post on Facebook, now that the sales of the book have largely dried up I've done my totting up. I've sent the Club cheques for £1845, plus £600 worth of books, so once they've sold those, the profit from the book going to the club's Academy will be £2445.

Great effort

Great effort by you in the first place Rob.

Well done.