Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

Derek Adams made an outburst about Scottish football being worse than his old team in England and County were basically crap.

The guy is an obnoxious prat.

I wonder how long he will last . Macca got the bullet for a lot less than that. I wonder if his money bags chairman will punt him.

53 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Derek Adams made an outburst about Scottish football being worse than his old team in England and County were basically crap.

The guy is an obnoxious prat.

I wonder how long he will last . Macca got the bullet for a lot less than that. I wonder if his money bags chairman will punt him.

https://x.com/spflwatch/status/1736102313628991684?s=46&t=yUd-pATQ937flNmn5K2PcA

Some interview!  No humility, no class, just a bad loser.  He basically says 'Scottish football is so far gone, even someone as fabulous as me cannot save it' oh how heavy your burden Great One! 🤮I think you're right he won't last long.

Edited by Smarmy Arab

This could work out well for us. They were on a new manager bounce until yesterday.

Both the result, the way it happened, and his crazy rant afterwards, I would imagine would mean that they'll be back to being their usual average and ordinary selves.

Adams did some mad stuff when he was here before, but this sets new levels.

If we do get into Europe in the near future, I hope we don't get the mighty Morecambe.

21 hours ago, Smarmy Arab said:

https://x.com/spflwatch/status/1736102313628991684?s=46&t=yUd-pATQ937flNmn5K2PcA

Some interview!  No humility, no class, just a bad loser.  He basically says 'Scottish football is so far gone, even someone as fabulous as me cannot save it' oh how heavy your burden Great One! 🤮I think you're right he won't last long.

You've heard the expression "a face that would turn milk soor"!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

Announced today.

Has it been confirmed. Just says he was in advance talks just like he was at Dundee and he was offered the job and turned it down.

Huge task to save them from relegation. Think he had more chance of keeping Dundee up , then maybe no.

2 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Has it been confirmed. Just says he was in advance talks just like he was at Dundee and he was offered the job and turned it down.

Huge task to save them from relegation. Think he had more chance of keeping Dundee up , then maybe no.

Ah the Daily Record sounded like it was a done deal: