Dear Tommy

Shibbydoo

i had a lot of friends who were at saints that would tell you that 

and only blame one man for that? Saints never seriously invested for years upon years. They never picked up the best players because of this, dare I say it that your friends weren't good enough. Think everyone will agree the last time we were investing in youth was when AS was here first time and it's possibly the only way we could've got him back. Even Geoff admitted this before he stepped back. We could compete better with the clubs living outwith their means when we scaled back the youth infrastructure. Now after the shit hit the fan for a lot of clubs we're getting back to basics. Onwards and upwards. 

and only blame one man for that? Saints never seriously invested for years upon years. They never picked up the best players because of this, dare I say it that your friends weren't good enough. Think everyone will agree the last time we were investing in youth was when AS was here first time and it's possibly the only way we could've got him back. Even Geoff admitted this before he stepped back. We could compete better with the clubs living outwith their means when we scaled back the youth infrastructure. Now after the shit hit the fan for a lot of clubs we're getting back to basics. Onwards and upwards. 

i can only tell you what they told me bud but a fair few said the same most weren't binned they left because of him, I spoke to Derek mciness when he was at saints he was not impressed with the youth policy, but now it's looking very good, the 17s can beat anyone on their day played rangers off the park twice my lad stepped up for them in those games even got a goal, so shows that younger ones are good enough to jump up an age group 

• 1 month later...