St.Mirren V St.Johnstone - Saturday 19th December

SaintJet

Kerr's sending off is a stonewaller and he has to take a fair amount of the criticism for defeat.

Not sure I see Clark as being the main problem in the goals. Seems more like more really poor decision making from the defence. You could see from McNamara's response to Obika's goal that he knew he had lost his man.

8 hours ago, john.w said:

My wife my daughter took a 300km round trip over the tundra to the next town to xmas shop, they came back the wife says saints got beat eh.How can you tell I says one look at your miserable puss she says, or maybe a Canadian version of that saying:angry:

:laugh: aye she knows you to well John.

8 hours ago, john.w said:

My wife my daughter took a 300km round trip over the tundra to the next town to xmas shop, they came back the wife says saints got beat eh.How can you tell I says one look at your miserable puss she says, or maybe a Canadian version of that saying:angry:

:laugh: aye she knows you to well John.

24 minutes ago, Indicator said:

Ach well, never mind... financially doped team up next on Wednesday.

Is Moreorless back after his suspension for the forearm smash?

He had a two match suspension which he served v St Mirren and Motherwell so will be back in contention. It is the kind of situation where the out of form player kick starts their season against us.

Just saw the goals on the BBC, a Sunday league team would have been disappointed by those final two goals St Mirren scored. Awful defending.

43 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

He had a two match suspension which he served v St Mirren and Motherwell so will be back in contention. It is the kind of situation where the out of form player kick starts their season against us.

Just saw the goals on the BBC, a Sunday league team would have been disappointed by those final two goals St Mirren scored. Awful defending.

I think if Kerr hadn't been missing he might have helped clear the crosses as he is our best header of the ball.

55 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I think if Kerr hadn't been missing he might have helped clear the crosses as he is our best header of the ball.

I was slaughtered for saying this elsewhere 

You can't possibly defend properly for 45 minutes 10v 11  Spaces are bound to be found and exploited.

Having watched the game a few times 

I'm convinced 11 v 11 we don't lose that game and probably win

Jason was stupid to dive in and in this day  and age gives the ref little option 

Also  some people blame Zander but for me it's defence letting him down,not sure how you can blame keeper for St.M first goal which is a fluke type of goal

Anyway its on to Wednesday and how to mastermind and defeat The The .