Player X

Radford 72

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ken what i mean though???

There is alot of users who frequent this forum who do not stay in the town and have no idea of what player shops here or what players eats in this restaurant etc.

think of the masses - is all i am trying to say!!

Are you being a complete and utter mung here, for real?

IMO - and only IMO - but i personally think that all who have posted on this thread are dicks who need to get a fecking life!!!

Come on guys - alot of folk on this forum will have no idea of the player(s) identities of who you are referring to!!!!

None of this secret squirrel pish!!!

:evil:

:lol:

Player X couldn't catch a cold! He flaps like a bird and is smaller than snoopy.

Player X should be sold immediately, no later than April 1st :wink::wink::wink:

Just seen player X in the front page of the sun after his romp with a page three girl! Surely a family club like this can't put up with that.

I didn't see that. Well, its a step up from Keigan and Jade Goody. Saints making front page news :? Should be encouraged if you ask me. I didn't think a page 3 model would be interested in a Saints player. Page 3 of the Courier or the Perth Shopper maybe, but not the Sun!

I ken for a fact that player X is on his way come April 1st - i have the negatives of the pics showing him signing the contract for our biggest rivals!!!!

PS - still doesnt change my opinion on the utter pish that has been posted on this thread!!

Come on mods - shut it down!!! :roll:

I think your source is wrong. He's still signed for us and has been offered a contract extension. I think he could do a job for us in the SPL, if we get there, but his trouble is he's too inconsistent and some people on here don't understand his position