Season tickets

weesainty

I got an email this afternoon giving us advance notice that the Ormond stand won't be open this season and our season ticket seats will be moved to the main stand.

Guessing they'll be going on sale soon if they are putting this communication out.

Gutted though, had great seats in the Ormond, not sure I'll such a good set in the main stand.

16 minutes ago, slf said:

Why what’s the hurry ?

for me, the hurry is that (weirdly) the season ended on a bit of a high with the team scoring a few goals in front of a decent crowd. We should have been capitalising on any positive impact that result may have had. 

It also gives the club a bit of a feel for what numbers will be like, which, in turn, gives an idea of what the summer budget might be like. An extra 500 (say) could go quite a way to bringing in another player (or keeping one we want to stay with us).

I also think the beginning of the month is when folk have a pound in their pocket and might be tempted to buy one.

You're ok with the way we dither with these things? 

15 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

for me, the hurry is that (weirdly) the season ended on a bit of a high with the team scoring a few goals in front of a decent crowd. We should have been capitalising on any positive impact that result may have had. 

It also gives the club a bit of a feel for what numbers will be like, which, in turn, gives an idea of what the summer budget might be like. An extra 500 (say) could go quite a way to bringing in another player (or keeping one we want to stay with us).

I also think the beginning of the month is when folk have a pound in their pocket and might be tempted to buy one.

My thoughts exactly 

30 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

Braw points.

sadly I think the club is run as a one man/woman band.

No point in getting yer knickers in a twist , the  one man/woman band will get round to it eventually, maybe even before the new season starts.

27 minutes ago, slf said:

Braw points.

sadly I think the club is run as a one man/woman band.

No point in getting yer knickers in a twist , the  one man/woman band will get round to it eventually, maybe even before the new season starts.

I think I'm past the knicker twisting stage...probably more disappointed that we always seem to be on the back foot with these types of things.

51 minutes ago, Rob said:

Nevermind the Season tickets, when's the new kit out. Never saw the sense in not selling these when the weather is braw.

The one man/woman band will likely get round too this in the next month or too.

in the meantime why not order or get made a nice sjfc t shirt over the internet.

you can wear it when it’s a Braw weather whilst awaiting a new kit.

hope this helps 

24 minutes ago, slf said:

The one man/woman band will likely get round too this in the next month or too.

in the meantime why not order or get made a nice sjfc t shirt over the internet.

you can wear it when it’s a Braw weather whilst awaiting a new kit.

hope this helps 

The kit is for my young son, not for me, might hold off getting Hendry on the back though.

6 hours ago, mike_gain said:

Has anyone who renewed their Ormond stand tickes been contacted about choosing their replacement in the Main Stand?

When you go online with your current season ticket number you are offered your previous seat, or can select a different one. I guess in your case the system will give you a main stand option. Do you guys have to mainstand or Ormond prices?

1 hour ago, dunblanemike said:

When you go online with your current season ticket number you are offered your previous seat, or can select a different one. I guess in your case the system will give you a main stand option. Do you guys have to mainstand or Ormond prices?

We were asked to renew our existing seats and we'd then be contacted to select seats in the main stand.

We're only paying Ormond stand prices.