Season tickets

weesainty

2 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Despite a few grumpy moments last Season especially after Kelty when I was fairly vocal about wanting him gone  I think he turned it about from then on and a half decent  report cars

It became obvious that staying up was the priority  and we did that so he deserves another chance 

This is how I feel about Calum. Apart from a some of the posters on here and the louder characters on social media, the vast majority of saints fans have no interest in getting Davidson out the door. 

Just now, Papa Jack said:

Apart from a some of the posters on here and the louder characters on social media, the vast majority of saints fans have no interest in getting Davidson out the door. 

How do you know? Not saying you're wrong, just genuinely curious.

21 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

How do you know? Not saying you're wrong, just genuinely curious.

Just that conversation bit with other fans. My wider group of saints following friends don’t…they’re saying that they don’t hear a lot of the “Davidson our” chat from their social group etc etc. A bit “opinion polly” granted but it’s just the sense I get.

In your social group, which will be much wider than mine, what would you say the split is?

49 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

Just that conversation bit with other fans. My wider group of saints following friends don’t…they’re saying that they don’t hear a lot of the “Davidson our” chat from their social group etc etc. A bit “opinion polly” granted but it’s just the sense I get.

In your social group, which will be much wider than mine, what would you say the split is?

I actually think every Saints fan I know had lost faith in Davidson by the end of last season. So in my social group it's 100% in favour of replacing him.

I don't think you'll find bigger sample sizes of Saints fans than the ones on here and the various social media communities, and on each of those it's seemed to me that the vast majority have wanted him replaced when this subject has most recently come up.

I've still bought a season ticket, though (which is why I disagree with other comments on this thread suggesting that season ticket numbers in some way indicate positivity or enthusiasm among fans ... especially as those numbers appear to have gone down).

Was asked today what the story is with Calum Davidson??

Seems our Chairman had a chat 5 or 6 weeks ago with a young coach with european experience.

Was CD touting himself down south for jobs or was he allowed by the club to attend an interview around that time?

If CD moved and this guy came in think it would see a change in playing style.

14 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

Seems our Chairman had a chat 5 or 6 weeks ago with a young coach with european experience.

Was CD touting himself down south for jobs or was he allowed by the club to attend an interview around that time?

Here's hoping

15 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

Any name who the mystery man may be?

On 6/30/2022 at 10:33 PM, bankfoot saint said:

Courier reporting 2500 tickets sold 

Thursday lunchtime 1,630 sold in East Stand and 449 in Main Stand. 

No idea how many padded seats get sold, if courier reporting is right must be approaching 400.

Folk digging deep to support the saints. 

A decent FCU support and pay at the gate walk ups should see a good home support 

Looks like we will keep the East Stand for OF games based on these numbers.

On 6/30/2022 at 3:29 PM, blueheaven said:

Any idea how many we had last season?

Found last years season ticket thread, as at 4th August 2021 we had sold 2,602 excluding padded and hospitality, split East 1,924, Main 597 and Ormond 81.

523 short just now on last years 4 th August numbers but 4 weeks to go so gap sure to reduce.

Decent result just now but club and  fans need to keep promoting .

A wee telesales sales campaign from saints might help those that are undecided.

2 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Decent result just now but club and  fans need to keep promoting .

A wee telesales sales campaign from saints might help those that are undecided.

Yes why don’t all you retired dudes get out recruiting.

signed .

up the workers