Livingston V St.Johnstone - Saturday 15th April

SaintJet

14 minutes ago, The Kinross Saint said:

What I heard was homophobic, I turned round and couldn’t see who had shouted it. As well as that there was some vile abuse of the stewards and the abuse of the linesman went way too far.

Grim to hear, especially after the abuse Bair got recently. 

thats just ridiculous! the throwing the juice was idiotic also

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Screenshot_2023-04-15-18-08-52-961.jpg

Even if true, the passion comes from leadership and management inspiration, same in any business or sports teams. He continues to dodge leadership accountability, I see saints in freefall right now, any change will give the players something new to rally around. Must be done, but who is even running the club? Where does the buck stop?

The linesman stuff was actually just annoying. Didn’t raise his flag right away - as he’s instructed to - for Bradley’s offside goal, then he never raised his flag prior to the free-kick for the second (not entirely sure it was even offside). Not enough to deserve a drink being thrown at him or the torrent of abuse he received. That’s just my opinion though, maybe I’m soft

4 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

The linesman stuff was actually just annoying. Didn’t raise his flag right away - as he’s instructed to - for Bradley’s offside goal, then he never raised his flag prior to the free-kick for the second (not entirely sure it was even offside). Not enough to deserve a drink being thrown at him or the torrent of abuse he received. That’s just my opinion though, maybe I’m soft

That’s it. The linesman was the target purely for being near our fans, and I’ve sat through hundreds of St Johnstone games and todays the first time I’ve genuinely felt uncomfortable with the vitriol from a few of our fans.