Arabs vs Raith with Spoony

johndb

27 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

This is the correct thread for Saints on loan. Ex Saints have a thread on Fitba chat. Been that way for years!

Pedantic? Not me! 

Get the Theo Bair thread moved . Admin used to be good on this site . Let anything go now 😑🤖

On 2/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, Cagey said:

I think a lot of it is relevant to Saints and I dont come on fitba chat very often.

I agree. It's clearly Saints-related and fans are always going to be interested in what our ex-players are doing. I don't get what people's issue is.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I agree. It's clearly Saints-related and fans are always going to be interested in what our ex-players are doing. I don't get what people's issue is.

Could be doing with Spoony in our team. He had a master class of midfield play against Raith. We don't have a midfielder that can see a pass.

On 2/19/2024 at 8:14 AM, blueheaven said:

My problem is that we keep letting them go , still can't quite beleive it happened to Henry Hall.

ps if the Apollo astronauts had said 'Houston 'we have an Issue' what reaction would there have been?

On 2/16/2024 at 9:04 PM, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

You go on about past players but fail to mention the one actually still contracted to our club? Very weird.

Because if those 2 were still playing for us I think our recent results would've been a lot better.