St.Johnstone V Hibernian - Saturday 27th April

SaintJet

Might as well get this underway and let the nerves get wired for a long week.

Hibs visit us on Saturday and we are all aware that a slip up could see fall in to the play off spot. We've had another long two weeks to get prepared for this and the team will need to be ready to get their sleeves rolled up and ready for a strong shift if we are to try and save ourselves from the anxiety of a play off game.

I thought there was a few players off colour against Killie so I'm hoping they come back refreshed and ready for the fight.

I see Gordon back in at the back but not sure if Drey will be in the running for a place on the bench. Would love to see Sid and Kimpy up front with clark sitting in behind but I'm probably asking for too much.

Want:
                           Mitov

Keltjens  McGowan  Gordon  Robinson

Wright  Smith  Phillips  Jaiyesimi 

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

Will get:

Mitov 

McGowan Gordon Considine

Keltjens                               Gallagher

Smith   Phillips  Kucheriavyi 

Clark

Sidibeh

42 minutes ago, Cksaint said:

Great that saints are doing a deal for the the last 2 games but what about the season ticket holders 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

They got to bring a friend to the Livi game 😂 

17 hours ago, Cksaint said:

Great that saints are doing a deal for the the last 2 games but what about the season ticket holders 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

What do you want? We already get games at a cut price by buying the season ticket.

18 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Want:
                           Mitov

Wright  Smith  Phillips  Jaiyesimi 

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

I'm guessing that would be most people's team if everyone's fit but aren't Gordon, Wright and Jaiyesimi all still doubts?

If the above three aren't ready to start I'd go:

Mitov

Franczak  Smith  Phillips  Carey 

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

(In fact, what I'd prefer would be May starting on the left instead of Carey, but there's no way Levein is doing that.)

But yeah let's face it: Kucheriavyi and Gallacher are starting, and I wouldn't be gigantically surprised if Cammy MacPherson's starting too.

44 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm guessing that would be most people's team if everyone's fit but aren't Gordon, Wright and Jaiyesimi all still doubts?

Mitov

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

(In fact, what I'd prefer would be May starting on the left instead of Carey, but there's no way Levein is doing that.)

But yeah let's face it: Kucheriavyi and Gallacher are starting, and I wouldn't be gigantically surprised if Cammy MacPherson's starting too.

I think he'll be on the bench and God save us if he does start and we get humped. I can only imagine the knashing of teeth on here.

48 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Mitov

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

Yeah , the only question is  who will replace Phillip's and will he make any tactical changes I the first 85 mins.

39 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Drey Wright and Liam Gordon can both be spotted in this training video posted by the club today, but I couldn't see any sign of Phillips or DJ.

No Dan or sprangler that's the worry 

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Mitov

Sidibeh   Kimpioka 

All three are back training and all will have had a full week at full speed under their belts. We need a spark from somewhere. A half fit Drey and DJ are better than having a fully fit Kucheriavyi and Gallagher. Team needs a boost and it’s do or die for us.

As far as I know it’s only Sprangler and Sinclair that aren’t back in full training.

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

"So far it has been Nicky and Adama up top but Benji is in there challenging them for a place.

“No doubt we will look at different systems over the next five games depending on who we’re playing.

“So there will be two up top again and that very well could be Benji and Adama."

Interesting. I won't be suprised to see Steve May and Nicky Clark start up front.🤣

4 hours ago, SaintJet said:

Interesting. I won't be suprised to see Steve May and Nicky Clark start up front.🤣

Or a recalled Chris Kane…

In all seriousness I think, along with Mitov, Sidibeh has become “undroppable”.

Some feat for a guy with only a few hundred professional minutes in his legs.

Hopefully plans afoot to add a couple of years to his current contract. 

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

3 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Or a recalled Chris Kane…

In all seriousness I think, along with Mitov, Sidibeh has become “undroppable”.

Some feat for a guy with only a few hundred professional minutes in his legs.

Hopefully plans afoot to add a couple of years to his current contract. 

i agree completely. Once Sid gets a a good pre seaseon under his belt and starts getting an eye for thegame up here he's going to be hot property. Add another 2 years to his contract in late summer.