The last film you watched

MUZZ

unthinkable.

Samuel l jackson and micheal sheen.

Basically how to get info from a terrorist by means of torture.

Some scenes were a bit nasty, makes you think if they use such tactics to find things out.

Something different from sheen, a step away from frost v nixon and the damned united. Good actor though

Was gonna say that, that lassie fae the matrix has some set of bandy legs on her, quite disconcerting. :laugh:

I thought it was good though, Sheen really shines again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not really a film, but the suspicion of mr whicher, was a 2 hour thing on itv on monday, i thought was excellent.

paddy considine was superb in it.

Somebody had only told me only a couple of days before to read that book (we were discussing a book about the history behind the Justice of the Peace role in the judiciary :neutral:)...and there it was on the telly!!

Guest Mongy Max
Somebody had only told me only a couple of days before to read that book (we were discussing a book about the history behind the Justice of the Peace role in the judiciary :neutral:)...and there it was on the telly!!

I really enjoyed it, must admit not the thing I normally watch but it was well worth it. going to buy the book and have a scan of that

I really enjoyed it, must admit not the thing I normally watch but it was well worth it. going to buy the book and have a scan of that

Im sure the book isn't that specific storyline that was used for the tv programme. I think it is more about the history behind the creation of a branch of the police that is now commonly known as the CID. Thats what I took from what I was told anyway -I may be wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Agreed, Shane Meadows doesn't know how to make a bad film. But being the pedant I am I should point out its called Dead Man's Shoes :wink:

Cheers, i watched it last weekend and for the life of me thought that was the name of it.

Paddy considine was superb.

I would of been well away from there the minute he turned up