Hazel's Driving (split from RLC thread)

Kevin

But just think of all the other unfortunate road users who would meet her on a trip like that!! :roll:

Yes, I will be looking to head down.

I have a car, but not a provisional, therefore, i cannot drive! I don't thik i could even drive on some of the roads as a learner?! Nae idea about these things.

Away and shite. When i start to learn i will learn these things! That kind of information is not important to no drivers!

I will be superb....

But i have to pass by the end of March and i've not sent away my provisional forms away yet....... :shock::oops::shock:

Bet I pass my test beofore you do...... :P ...47 days :lol:

I'd be worried about Hazel on the road... she's not got the best concentration span I've ever met!! The moment a Saints player walks past, she's taken! :wink: Perhaps driving could be the making of her though?

Away and shite...al be fantastic.

I bet i will still pass my test before my pal and she's been driving for a year and a half! I just need to learn my roads etc - can do a 3 point turn and reverse park already!!! Yeah baby! :wink::D

You'll be doing well to pass your test by the deadline you've set if you don't even have the right to drive as a learner yet. :shock:

Six week wait for test dates in Perth!

That's OK - it wins me a fiver by the end of March :D

As for the test - make sure you get the one around 8.40am as it is rush hour and you spend half the time in traffic 8)