MoM Awards - Rnd 11 - Dundee (h)

MoM vs Dundee  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gave it to sheerin but thought liam craig was gettting back to his from showed in the 2nd half when he attacked and also millar was looking good again also thought savo put in a good shift and holmes looked good also alan main what a save in the first half still room for improvement but overall a well worked well worthy win for the supersaints the titles back on !

I have had to think about this long and hard since i came home.

It would be easy to just say sheerin and stop there, and in the end he was my choice , but not before i ruled out craig,(excellent) millar(excellent)(caff(very good) rusty(excellent)milne (excellent,great goal to boot) in a marks out of ten system, eight saints players would get at least sevenpoints ,in my eye any way!!!!... well done saints ...... ALL HAIL THE WIZARD OF PERTH!!!!!!

I'm actually quite suprised that nobody voted for Caff yesterday who was my man of the match by a country mile. He had the difficult task of marking Curier, a good 4 inches taller and had him in his back pocket all game. Curier never beat Caff once in the air, despite having his arm in his face every time. It was a class performance.

Clearly Sheerin's goal was top quality and nobody else on the pitch was capable of it. However, i'm going for Caff for bringing us a much needed clean sheet.

Also quite suprised miller received some votes despite his worst game for us. Twice his bad passes nearly cost us at the back. He had one magnificent interception and run but should have squared for a certain goal. He's certainly been good this season, but yesterday he was quite poor until he moved to the right. He's not a central midfielder.

Sheerin for one of the best goals I've ever seen Saints score. Thought Ruti, Craig and Savo were also superb. Each and every man in a Saints shirt fought for and deserved the win.

Mention to Alan Main who, again was outstanding, orchestrated the fans and made sure the fans drowned out the Dundee fans.

A great time to be a Saints fan :D

Sheerin for one of the best goals I've ever seen Saints score. Thought Ruti, Craig and Savo were also superb. Each and every man in a Saints shirt fought for and deserved the win.

Mention to Alan Main who, again was outstanding, orchestrated the fans and made sure the fans drowned out the Dundee fans.

A great time to be a Saints fan :D

it was well funny when alan shaked his hand pretending he was terrified of the dundee fans!

great class act, sorry for ever doubting him, ive eaten my own words.

Thought everyone played fairly well with the exception of Swankie and Samuel.

Going for Savo- Thought he put in a very good shift and helped alot with his back tracking. Sheerin's goal was class and some of his passing was very neat, Rusty was a rock at the back (although some of his distribution was poor) and Craig was fantastic in at left-back.

Some great performances but if Sheerinho had done no more than score that goal he would still have got my vote.What a moment of pure genius!

If his fellow Brazilian Ronaldinho had scored it the whole world would be raving.

theyd be raving because they would have had the oppertunity to see it,

but you cant watch scottish lower division footy anymore on tv which is bull turd

Landslide for everyone for Sheerin. I agree.

Would say its far the best our centre backs Rusty and Caff played. They both had their inept strikers in their pocket. Every ball Caff went in the air with Antione-Curier he was winning it.

I would give MOM to the whole team. I cannae mind the last time we beat them and beers were braw last nite:D

Mon the Blooooooz