MoM Awards - Rnd 11 - Dundee (h)

MoM vs Dundee  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I though they were all great for most of the game.Alan Main looked good with a couple of good saves and a great block.The defence looked pretty solid.Sheerins goal was pure class and Savos was pretty good as well.

I,m going for Millar though. I thought he was excellent yet again.....

Brilliant performance...really difficult to pick between the whole lot.....Craig Excellent-Millar excellent-as were Milne/Mcaff/ Main (for that save) Rusty/Hardie etc etc...But for sheer class with that educated left foot and a goal better than K.Boyds it has to be....PAUL SHEERIN.

Kris who? :laugh:

Went for Craig as I thought he didn't put a foot wrong all day.Surprised that i was only his second vote.

Craig's performance was very good - and, yes, you would normally expect him to have picked up more votes than 2. But while several players were good - very good. I would suggest only one was sublime!!

Paul Sheerin would get my vote if it was for "that" goal alone - one of the greatest I have seen by a Saints player. My, how we went mental - I'll remember that one for a long time. He was excellent in the 1st half, where he was really the only player trying to keep it on the deck, but I thought he was subdued (apart from that moment of absolute genius) in the 2nd period. My vote goes to Liam Craig for the 2nd game on the trot - fantastic on the overlap with some scintilating touches and passes, combined with some strong running and a decent defensive display to boot.

Hard to pick just one today for a change,all played their part in a great team perfomance.Rusty maybe just shades it for me,but Caff,Sheerin,Millar,Savo,Main, were all great.Special mention to Liam,who on todays perfomance is defo our best bet at left back this season-he was almost Goran like today!!!

i went for millar, great work rate (as were all the pleyers) amazing interception at one point, good passing and running, couple of good switches aswe,

obviously a little mention for sheerin his first goal not from a penalty spot was well worth the wait!

and savos goal wall really good as well, would have been good to have seen the swerve of the goal from the dundee fans view.